I'm looking at buying a new guitar (christmas money on top of savings I think, so a budget of around £600-£800)
I have been thinking about these guitars
Jackson RR5
Jackson sl3
Ibanez RG2550e (if I can't get that, and I will not get the z version, an RG1570)
a Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX
Schecter c-1 classic (I would not have a chance to play the schecters, nowhere I know sells them)
any other suggestions?

I play lots of stuff, blues, hard rock, metals of different varieties, and I am playing through a Vox AD15VT (not looking for a new amp, love this one, don't need a bigger one as I don't gig) and I currently own a knock-off Les Paul, which tbh I love, I just need somthing, faster :P
The RR5 is pretty awesome, but I'd get your lazy forum asking self over to a guitar store and try anything that's an Ibanez, Jackson, Esp, Schecter (not that you can) or BC Rich.

ESP are the best, really, just check out all the LTD's there is, notice one you like, demo it, then inevitably buy it! Yeah, I love esp.
If not for you, Ibanez are awesome guitars, not owned one, but tried one, BC Rich aren't just big flashy outrageous shapes, and Jacksons are really good strats, but keep in that price range around the Jacksons the lower end are kinda bad (RR3, Ke3 and below)
i've tried the rr5 and loved it, the sl3 not so much
I am torn on wether or not I need a tremolo, and if it would be worth it
I should be able to try the ibanez soon and my friend just bought one (I think)
and tbh, I would go to guitar stores, but most will not let me play, they simply give me this excuss "are you buying today" "no, but sometimes very soon" "we are rather busy (2 people in, this is Dawsons btw), come back closer to the time" either that or the smaller stores that do let you play, pressure you like a bitch
Ellis Mantis 2 might fit the bill. Something a little different but very high quality.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

ok, so I am thinking about getting the RR5 (I can get a used one, nothing wrong but a little ding/chip on one of the horns)

tbh I like ibanez's but the necks are just too thin and too flat (I am used to the rounded neck on my lp, so the jackson would suit me better)
I don't really have a use for a tremolo as I like to change tunings (may get a tremolo in a few years lol)
with getting it 2nd hand it will be cheaper, so I can put what money I have left over into upgrading either the pups in this if I need to, or the pups in my lp

what do you guys think??
Well you clearly don't have experience with floating trems. If they have locking nuts, and any good company will give you locking nuts, and these will keep it in tune.... Amazingly.
In 6 weeks I tuned it once and that was going from Standard to Drop D...
Also, you get the occasional need for the tremolo arm.
You don't have to stretch your arm over to the machine heads, the tuners are on the bridge!
The only bad part is it takes slightly longer to change strings, and when you make a big change (aka all or most strings) the strings have to stretch, and after about 10 minutes of constant tuning it'll be fine.
SO I recommend it, if you can get it.