I am Ryan Wiesen. I play bass and sing backups for 12 Good Omens. Dan Schoeberlein plays drums and sings for us. Aaron Seignuerie plays guitar. We are a group of 3 high-school kids who know how to have fun. We have been writing lately and are soon going to record and make CD's. We want some gig's in our area (Ontonagon, MI). All of us are 17, so we can't drive too far off without one of our parents griping about it (especially MINE)! We will have shirts and any other merch. available at Peninsula Graphics when we have a logo created and perfected by Aaron. We have 7 originals, but almost 8 right now. We sound anywhere from White Stripes to Lynyrd Skynyrd to blink182. Most of what we play is basic, but we sound really great.

Ryan
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass
Peavey VYPYR30 with Sanpera I footswitch
Jay Turser Acoustic Electric
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom SE 24 Black Cherry

www.myspace.com/12goodomens
A link to a MySpace or something would be nice...
On another note, singing drummers are cool. I drum and do lead vocals for an experimental metal band.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
we don't have a link anywhere but at the bottom of my signature. that's on this site.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

we will hopefully have a myspace made soon by our very own Aaron Seigneurie. we will put up some recordings hopefully by 2010! lol we all have very conflicting schedules with girlfriends and school and work, so we're hoping to have something done soon!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

our myspace is up! here it is:

Add us, comment, LISTEN TO THE MP3'S. we NEED feedback!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

new recordings up, check them out! we got them just about perfect for what we are working with.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass