Perhaps you guys have heard of these. I've had these since I was like 6 and they're in my way, I know they're worth at least $150 combined. (I looked it up on ebay.) But does anybody know where I could sell these for a decent price in or around SW VA?
yeah, no ones ever heard of yu gi oh and ebay is where you can sell them.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
My sister has a hundred and wanted to sell them. Turns out realistically she'd get about £6.

How many have you got O..o?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Last edited by el-ECTRO at Nov 17, 2009,
You know, I only realized that I never really learned the proper way to play Yu-Gi-Oh (like all the rules and such), and neither did everyone I knew who played it.

It was pretty bad, all in all. I'm glad I only ever bought 5. Now Pokemon...that's something I wish I had of actually played.
Quote by Helloween4Ever
yeah, no ones ever heard of yu gi oh and ebay is where you can sell them.

You see I'm 14 and I like to be legal but my mom wont let me use ebay.
I used to have a cool collection, too. They're worth more to burn than sell, it's super hard to find a "fair" price for them.
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Quote by el-ECTRO
My sister has a hundred and wanted to sell them. Turns out realistically she'd get about £6.

How many have you got O..o?

I have over 1000, selling them individually I should be able to make at least $150 by average prices.
This is what happens when parents say "You should collect something, it might be worth ALOT of money one day" and then its not worth much
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
This is what happens when parents say "You should collect something, it might be worth ALOT of money one day" and then its not worth much

+1

..i have an awesome deck 2/3 god cards and everything. Although i was never allowed to use them...i was a proud young boy.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Don't think you'll get that much. Most of the old ones aren't that expensive because most of them re-appeared in later series.

http://www.magiccardmarket.eu/index.php?mainPage=startPage

At this site you can look up all the average prices of your cards. Click on the card of your serie to see at what different prices people are offering the cards and take the average of that.

I'd say... wait till your legal to sell cards and they'll probably be worth even more.

Hope this helped
I sold all my my epically rare shinies. Got abut £17 for 20 of them, including Jinzo and those 2 ridiculously powerful cards that were banned in competitive play.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I used to love playing that game /fond memories

I used to play during lunch time, the only problem was that games ALWAYS took longer than an hour. So you'd be halfway through the duel and hear the bell and all the possible glory of a finishing move would be lost :
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.