Tell me, Pit, what should I do with my spare 200 euro? Should I buy a new distortion pedal? Or a [cheap] bass guitar (it would be cool to know, even a little bit, how to play the bass)

For the pedals, I was thinking about either Boss MD-2 or ML-2... Or even, I could get the noise supressor NS-2... huoh it's hard to decide :P
Last edited by mpalin at Nov 17, 2009,
put it in the bank. save up for a new guitar.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Buy 20,000 one cent sweets.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Invest it in a low risk mutual fund, and then bring it over to my friend Asadulah who
works in securities, and then ...
i say bass, its more useful
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by szekelymihai
but then he needs an amp

That's not a problem, actually, I have a bass amp - kinda :P I have Pod X3 Live, which can handle bass...
Buy an awesome scalextric! yeah i'm watching James May's Toy Stories to all you UK posters.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by mpalin
That's not a problem, actually, I have a bass amp - kinda :P I have Pod X3 Live, which can handle bass...

Well, if you get a bass, make sure to hook that up to some computer speakers or something.
Ah man, I thought this would be one of those hilarious embarrassing-story, come-up-with-a-load-of-puns threads. How I was mistaken
RECTUM.

Quote by papershredder
Believe it or not, DT can be overlistened to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DA4iggDD8

Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by tancanada
I know a girl who regularly orgasms in her sleep.

Ah, Rohypnol.
Spend them on moving out of Finland.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by shmikeyboy

wish I'd learned bass instead of guitar

Why the hell do you say that? :P
Hire a defense attorney, and buy a shield, for when Michael Palin comes suing and throwing swallows at you for stealing his name.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Kensai
Spend them on moving out of Finland.

i dont see any reason to move
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mpalin

Well my vote goes to bass then. It's a useful skill to have because it sounds so badass and bassists are in demand in a lot of music scenes.