anyone got any experience with the gfs onboard circuits??

i just want to know if you guys reckon its a worthy investment for my squier strat. im planning on having lace pickups with one tbx tone control and possibly the clapton midboost if its any good.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

well does your squier sound good as it is? because if it doesn't there is no point in adding extras.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
oooooooooh no, don't spend all that money on a squier. they are OK for a starter guitar, but if you are ready to spend some money get a quality guitar and a good amp.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
iv already got another absolutely great guitar. its just a project i wanna do coz i love the feel of my squier, and it sounds ok, but i wanna make it more unique to me and sound even better. squiers aren't bad guitars you know.
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

I upgraded my Affinity Tele with GFS Lil Punchers, Wilkinson ashtray brass 3 saddle bridge, and converted to string thru. It's a great player and was worth every penny I put into it. Nobody can tell you if you guitar is worth upgrading if they haven't played it.