I have an unloaded custom made 2x12 cab, It has a diagonal construction e.g. 1 speaker at bottom left corner and right speaker at top right corner.

I'm looking for about £50 for it
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
£30 now
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I'm not quite sure of the wood, I'll try and find out for you, it's covered with black tolex with metal corner guards, there are a couple of rips in the tolex. If you are local it will be pickup, but if you live quite a bit away then I will post it and we can go half on the postage and packaging
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
^I just need to get rid of it because I'm getting a new cab
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Pics...

(Without Speakers)
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Bump!!
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Bumpy Bumpy
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Apparently, the cab is made out of heavy duty plywood
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Bump!!
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
^PM'd Back
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly