Page 1 of 4
There are like a million of these. We all know hardcore religious people can be dicks about just about everything.

Edit: No one can diss on The Beatles and Freddie Mercury and expect to be taken seriously.
Last edited by sk8nalmost1394 at Nov 17, 2009,
Take a good look at the photo to the right and decide for yourself if it looks like Jesus is being praised here. Why all the multicolored lights? It looks like a nightclub!

Do you think Christ is being honored when professed "Christians" strut across a stage, with flashing strobe lights, blasting guitars, worldly dress, and CHARGE people money to hear them "present the Gospel"? What a bunch of phonies!

Hey everybody, these guys are phonies!

Seriously though that whole website was a "... not sure if serious..."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
In 1971, guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s Boleskine House on the shore of Loch Ness where Crowley practiced his Hellish, Satanic sex-magick rituals, including human sacrifices

Is that where the RHCP album title comes from? I always thought they'd just randomly put two words together.
Link is broken. By the URL I guessed it would be a troll website anyway. Like Landover.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
LOL that site is idiotic... Wow that made me laugh so much, especially at the beatles picture...

Making "666" with an "Ok" hand signal? Damn that's just creative.
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
Quote by michal23
Jesus Christ, that music scared me.

+1
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Kensai

I agree. Reminds me of another website, somethingorotherchurch, but that was purely for the lulz.
Quote by Religulous
LOL that site is idiotic... Wow that made me laugh so much, especially at the beatles picture...

Making "666" with an "Ok" hand signal? Damn that's just creative.

and if none of the beatles believed in god they wouldn't believe in the devil.
Quote by acoustielectric
and if none of the beatles believed in god they wouldn't believe in the devil.

Plus, why would they be Satanists? What drove them to that conclusion? Everything they mentioned as "proof" is simply The Beatles mentioning being Atheists, and one said that they're more popular than Jesus, which is true.
Also, just noticed they misspelled Ozzy Osbourne's name.
Last edited by jimmyled at Nov 17, 2009,
yeah all these people are idiots.

they just think everything is evil

which raises the question, what kind of music is good to them?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
omg, this is ridiculous, I can't believe they're calling artists satanic because they are communist and drug users, whoever made this site needs to be more tolerant of what other people believe
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

This?
I haven't seen this site in a long time. They're basically a bunch of fundie idiots, who I'm sorry to say are most likely being serious. There are a bunch of sites like this out there, and they were basically the inspiration for Landover Baptist, which is a brilliant parody of them.

I love how they argue that just about anything with a goat or a ram on it is automatically Satanic. Case in point: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/killers.htm

Yes, they just accused the fucking Killers of being Satanic.

You should see some of these other fundie sites. They argue that rock is evil because the beat is "backwards," in that it emphasizes two and four instead of one and three, which apparently makes people want to have sex.

Which is funny, since a lot of their time is spent condemning metal bands, many of which don't have rhythms that emphasize two and four.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Nov 17, 2009,
it is true, all of it whether you heathens can admit it or not
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Holy Katana
There are a bunch of sites like this out there, and they were basically the inspiration for Landover Baptist, which is a brilliant parody of them.

That's the site I meant!
"Cobain was "obsessed with Anton LaVey" (Mojo Magazine, Sept. 1999, p. 86). Anton LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the author of the Satanic Bible. So obsessed was Cobain with Satanist Anton LaVey that he sought to enlist LaVey by having him play cello on Nirvana's Nevermind album!"

This made me laugh
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
"Cobain was "obsessed with Anton LaVey" (Mojo Magazine, Sept. 1999, p. 86). Anton LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the author of the Satanic Bible. So obsessed was Cobain with Satanist Anton LaVey that he sought to enlist LaVey by having him play cello on Nirvana's Nevermind album!"

This made me laugh

Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Bottom of the page, brah. They like hymns and gospel music. I'd also assume that they like the religious works of older composers. I say "older composers" because they'd probably call Messiaen's religious works Satanic for being dissonant. Which is a shame, since it's some of the best religious music of all time.

Also, say what you want about feminism, but this shit infuriates me: http://www.Jesus-is-Savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Feminism/feminism_is_evil.htm

They start using the Bible to say that women are inherently inferior to men, and that they should always submit to them. My dad likes to pull those verses out so he can veto anything my mom says is okay that he doesn't like.
Are these people retarded?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Are these people retarded?

no offence to anyone but studies actually show that the lower the IQ of people, the more religious they tend to be.

the whole concept is stupid. even if you dont believe in god, it doesnt make your music anti god. its just music. im an atheist but i dont make atheist music, i just make music. who cares what my beliefs or lack of beliefs are? that doesnt go into the music.
The hand sign is not 666, RJD started using it after he saw someone in his family do it, it either giving or warding off the evil eye
"Dude looks like a lady" wasn't inspired by an awkward incident, but by Vince Neil of the Crue
What is their deal with rams??? I'm Christian but I have no fear/hatred of rams. It's a sheep with horns.
Quote by Swannie
The hand sign is not 666, RJD started using it after he saw someone in his family do it, it either giving or warding off the evil eye
"Dude looks like a lady" wasn't inspired by an awkward incident, but by Vince Neil of the Crue
What is their deal with rams??? I'm Christian but I have no fear/hatred of rams. It's a sheep with horns.

The guy's crazy, and apparently extremely hypocritical, too, as I very recently discovered.

The ram thing is because the webmaster doesn't realize that rams aren't goats. Goat's heads are symbolic of Baphomet, and are sometimes drawn within a pentagram.
Quote by Holy Katana
The guy's crazy, and apparently extremely hypocritical, too, as I very recently discovered.

Am i the hypocritical one?
Isn't that usually the case?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Holy Katana
No, the webmaster is. Apparently he was convicted of having sex with a minor in Guam.

oh ok
Quote by Kensai

The worst part of the website's talk about them being phonies and forcing people "to pay for the gospel", is that the link to the writers website advertises all these videos and so forth he made on similar subjects and demands loads of money for them.
The worst part for me is that it makes a heck of a lot of judgements about people. Christianity isn't supposed to do that.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Page 1 of 4