Page 1 of 2
still digesting the new record. seriously swoon to the first two albums though. swwooonn.
Quote by Bmm386
hate the new album. that's all.

overmelodramatic, conventional, anthemic. none of these are things you want in a Beach House record.

nigga you crazy
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
i like this band but so many ppl i know love them in a way i cannot understand.

kind of like sushi and zooey deschanel
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
kind of like sushi and zooey deschanel

really shocked that the new album leaked so early on. i'm not even holding off on downloading it for moral reasons, i'm just not that interested in them at the moment to do so.
You could have just posted this in my "Ultimate" Beach house thread...

Just sayin'
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by littlejoy
You could have just posted this in my "Ultimate" Beach house thread...

Just sayin'

sorry but im not gonna discuss indie bands w/ someone who has a strokes avatar and a radiohead sig, just sayin
^ lol'd for the first time since joining this site.

good band, though, I love their name. didn't think anyone on here would be into that kinda stuff.
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
sorry but im not gonna discuss indie bands w/ someone who has a strokes avatar and a radiohead sig, just sayin

So you're saying I don't have good indie taste? OK so tell me how it is possible that I made a Beach House MONTHS before this one if I don't have good taste? And look at you, you little pretentious hipster. Think you're better than me because I like two bands that happen to have EXTREMELY influenced most Indie bands out there? Beach house opens for Grizzly bear, Grizzly bears main influence is Radiohead and they opened for them, So they're actually related...

AND YOU LISTEN TO LIL WAYNE.

So I would not be talking shit AT ALL.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724
Last edited by littlejoy at Dec 17, 2009,
oh come on. this took a turn for the worse. the only way it could be a stupider argument is if it were about whether Victoria is attractive.

so, Victoria...hot or nottttt?
Quote by uhh_me?
oh come on. this took a turn for the worse. the only way it could be a stupider argument is if it were about whether Victoria is attractive.

so, Victoria...hot or nottttt?

Well i was just kinda kidding about posting in my thread instead, but cmon the indie/alternative section IS ONLY THREE pages long plus search bar... not that hard to find my thread. then this guy acts all pretentious and superior for abslolutley no reason, he also coincidentally listens to lil wayne so he has no room to talk...

I also don't find victoria attractive, VERY plain. i dont see what all the people that call her beautiful see, you? btw i know youre joking, but why not reply anyway?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724
Last edited by littlejoy at Dec 17, 2009,
lil wayne is dope. also, victoria is cute, but alex scally is one fine hunk of manpretty. new record isn't as good as devotion, to be honest, needs more ghosts, but i still dig it.
Quote by littlejoy
Well i was just kinda kidding about posting in my thread instead, but cmon the indie/alternative section IS ONLY THREE pages long plus search bar... not that hard to find my thread. then this guy acts all pretentious and superior for abslolutley no reason, he also coincidentally listens to lil wayne so he has no room to talk...

I also don't find victoria attractive, VERY plain. i dont see what all the people that call her beautiful see, you? btw i know youre joking, but why not reply anyway?

"pretentious" doesn't mean the same thing as "snobby", which i was being as a joke. i love the strokes and radiohead.

i also love vanilla ice cream.
Quote by *Truly Ninja*
"pretentious" doesn't mean the same thing as "snobby", which i was being as a joke. i love the strokes and radiohead.

i also love vanilla ice cream.

but i don't know why i was being a jerk! just to be silly i suppose. sorry!

i "effing love" lil' wayne
beach house i could take it or leave it.
All I can say to Teen Dream is; wow... I can tell this will be the album that gives relative success with all the earlier fans getting hostile claiming the first two records were much better and you liked them first, though.
got my tickets today for beach house/washed out in april. psyched.
There's something living in these lines.
jesus christ these guys are awesome. 2 live songs just put on pitchfork.com, i think it was zebra and norway. they have a really cool set design as well. check it out

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiila

stuck in my head all day. Their p4k videos are wonderful.

Got teen dreams yesterday, listening to it today
So Teen Dream is my favorite album of 2010 so far. It never gets old and Victoria Legrand = Marry me??? <3
I prefer Devotion to Teen Dream, but either one is an excellent choice
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Page 1 of 2