There's an ad in the paper for a "Miniature Telestar Bass" for $75, but the seller hasn't been home yet, so I don't know anything other than that about it.

I've been trying to look up Telestar products, and can't find jack about them. All I know is that they were made in the 60s and 70s and possibly considered vintage. So, are they priceless like a mother's love, or the good kind?

Any general info about Telestar's would be helpful.
dude i personally think teles are the shitt but i think thats kinda sketcky because from what i know there were never any mini telebasses
Telecaster bass :
FINALLY PLAYABLE!
[x]body
[x]neck
[x]humbucker
[x]jazz pup
[x]split p pups
[x]hardware
[x]bridge
[x]pickguard
[ ]finish/paint
[x]wiring/electronics
^ its a 4 string short scale bass (guitar scale length). The brand is telestar, its not a telecaster bass. Couldn't find much info, but it looks like an old vintage in-house brand, doesn't look like it would be "priceless" TS, but it certainly is interesting. I mean, its $75 and you don't see a lot of super-short scale basses like that, but then again, the condition might be terrible if its only $75.

Definitely wait and contact the seller.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
^ its a 4 string short scale bass (guitar scale length). The brand is telestar, its not a telecaster bass. Couldn't find much info, but it looks like an old vintage in-house brand, doesn't look like it would be "priceless" TS, but it certainly is interesting. I mean, its $75 and you don't see a lot of super-short scale basses like that, but then again, the condition might be terrible if its only $75.

Definitely wait and contact the seller.

oops i didnt read that right the
Telecaster bass :
FINALLY PLAYABLE!
[x]body
[x]neck
[x]humbucker
[x]jazz pup
[x]split p pups
[x]hardware
[x]bridge
[x]pickguard