In my opinion the best amps for bass, the love the different sound posibilities.
"John Paul Jones, piano!"

I walked into the hotel, and said, "I'm here to meet John Paul Jones."
She responded, "Who?"
"...Of Led Zeppelin."
"Oh."
There's no way this thread won't get closed, so I'd just get rid of it now :P If you have something that isn't a statement with absolutely no question of discussion, then make it
Hmmmmm, I'd say Markbass makes some of the most fantastic amps IMO, but I'd say it to the person sitting next to me instead of making a thread.

Pointless thread is pointless thread?
Is there something about Acoustic amps you'd like to discuss TS? (note: don't make this an opinionated versus thread or a mod will close this, if they don't already)
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
I like my Acoustic Amp, but I totally use a Hartke preamp pedal, so I don't think it counts as much. Before I got it, however, I did enjoy my Acoustic. Nothing very spectacular about it though, I currently use it as a giant speaker.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Pointless thread, and a very misinformed or biased opinion...probably both. Acoustic makes budget amps, nothing more.
Nope, no sig here.
I am a banana.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
I like Acoustic, they have a great, clear sound to them, gets some great bite if you spin it right.

Mesa-Boogie M-6 through a 4x10 Mesa and an SWR Big Ben would kill anything Acoustic has right now.

the fuzz circuit on the 360's were great.

let us use this thread to talk about good amps, and which ones we like.

might be getting an Eden combo. would be nice.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Mutant Corn
Pointless thread, and a very misinformed or biased opinion...probably both. Acoustic makes budget amps, nothing more.

Actually, Acoustic used to be pretty well respected and their vintage heads are really nice.

Still a dumb thread though.