Seriously, this forum is made of them!

Right, I'm currently looking at getting a new amp. Here's what I'm after.

All valve
At least 2 channels
Effects loop
Loud enough to gig with un-mic'd but not too loud for home practice

I play a variety of different music, even within my bands own stuff, which is pretty varied. Stuff I play the most would have to be modern rock, classic rock and blues.

Some examples of bands I play the most would be Queen (Brian May's tone is godly), Muse, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bauhaus.

I'm probably not going to be getting this amp 'til my birthday early next year so I have no idea of budget but I'm going to guess around £500.

I'm willing to go used if I can.

Hopefully thats enough info for you guys.

Thanks in advance
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Shameless bump
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I'd try to find a used AC30 - might not qualify as "not too loud for home practice" but it'll get you all the sounds you want.
I don't have any clue for how much they go though...might have you bump your budget up a bit.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009