right, well this is my first post so hi to you all
so, ive been playing for roughly a year now but ive only been playing acoustic, and now im looking to move to an electric guitar however im a bit lost as to what to look for.
generally i play punk and hardcore, but also some metal and rock and im looking for a guitar to suit those styles
my budgets around £400 and ive been thinking about an epiphone les paul but im not too sure (open to other types of guitar)
does anyone have any ideas or recomendations for a good guitar, i dont plan on gigging with it right now but maybe in the future
i think the only thing im really against is a standard black finish
thanks for helping
Last edited by OhNoItsHimAgain at Nov 17, 2009,
if you can spend about £5 more i would get this i own the g-400 and it is great and this has better pickups than the g-400 and an sg suits you styles better than a les paul or tele
Quote by britishsligean
if you can spend about £5 more i would get this i own the g-400 and it is great and this has better pickups than the g-400 and an sg suits you styles better than a les paul or tele

haha, if it came in any colour other than black then it would be awesome,
just to clarify, the reason i dont like black is because fingerprints and smudges show up like a bitch on them, and im very OCD over that
although io would still buy one,
as a side note, what do people think of PRS guitar? ive had a quick browse and seen a few (generally) within price range

thanks for the suggestions so far btw
Last edited by OhNoItsHimAgain at Nov 17, 2009,
Quote by OhNoItsHimAgain
haha, if it came in any colour other than black then it would be awesome,
just to clarify, the reason i dont like black is because fingerprints and smudges show up like a bitch on them, and im very OCD over that
although io would still buy one, thanks for the suggestions so far btw

my g-400 is in black and all i do is give it a 1-2 minute wipe with a cloth and it's as good as new