Dan Auerbach's tele he plays in the keys apprently has DiMarzio twin blade humbuckers in it, but there is alot of different twin blade humbuckers. Which ones do you think would be good to make my tele get a good keys sound?
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
One with a real vintage-y sound.

If I were your, though, I'd trade that Tele for a Harmony or Silvertone semi-hollow.

Dan's is sooooo sexy.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Well, you probably won't get anywhere close unless you have a similar rig going, mainly amp-wise. Changing pups won't get you all the way there, worry about the amp first. What amp do you have?
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Actually im replacing my amp. I had an Epi Blues custom but its jacked to hell (THATS NOT THE DICUSSION FOR THIS THREAD HOWEVER). I believe Im going to purchase a 59 bassman reissue. That or a twin. Hell I have the funds to get both if I had too. Im an Auerbach addict so I know how to achieve his sound. I have tremolo pedals, a russian muff, american muff, green muff clones, semi hollow guitars, an old harmony, a white three humbucker w/maestro sg. Finger picks, coily cables. The works. I mean Iv studied this enough to know how to get it, Iv just never changed pickups in any of my guitars, thats why I asked.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
thanx =) but does anyone have any experience with twin blade humbuckers?