Ok, I have figured out how to use a tuner to get to Like D and stuff, but I need to tune to Eb instead. Do I need to just tune by ear or what?
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
i have a built in bg-3tn on the acoustic I need to drop tune and a korg ga-30 guitar/bass tuner.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Just hold at the first fret and tune to standard, when you play the string open it will be Eb
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss SD-1
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by pwrmax
Kerry King always solos in the key of Satan

Quote by Zach Dunn
just need something meaty like a chubby vagina, yet less bassy and and more trebly.
I hit the fourth fret at the E string to tune the A string to A flat, and then I just tune all of my other strings according to the fifth-fret rule from the A string down. Then I tune going back up (open string, then fifth fret) so that I can notice anything that I missed and I can tune my low E string.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!