Page 1 of 2
So heres the deal. I went to an In Flames show last night, and Anders actually asked me a random guy form the crowd to sing clayman all on my own! how ****ing awesome is this man?! I got so much great feeback from both corwd members and the band and it was a giant shock to me! I feel so ****ing awesome right now, I got to talk to the band afterward and got asked for 3 bands to sing for them.

Pic's or it didn't happen, watch this damn youtube video and anyone who knows in flames can tell that's not anders singing, and for further naysayers, my picture is on my profile so you can check up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMM33uHSuw&feature=player_embedded

this was the best night fo my life!
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
One band (idk, some stupid Jaeger band, they were fun, but not good) would always have people come on stage and sing. They aren't like some famous band, so maybe it isn't touching, but it is SO much fun.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
You have good stage presence, which is probably why you were asked to sing for other bands.

Thats pretty awesome though ts. It's kind of like a surreal dream of some sort.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
nice! one of my favorite bands when i was into metal
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
AMazing dude, I'm not a fan of InFlames, but that probably was awesome!
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
That's awesome. I don't even like that kind of metal, but I wish I was there.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
That's tight, man. But don't let it get to your head. Don't yell at your mother and fire her because she didn't pick out the cashews in your trail mix, you're not quite there yet.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Awesome. At the Pearl Jam concert last night, Ben Harper (who is awesome) sang a couple songs with Eddie.

Edit: Woah, just read that you sang with them. I thought it was just this random guy up there Sorry man, I'm pretty shredded.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Nov 17, 2009,
dude that kicks ass, big In Flames fan man thats awesome!

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
I'm not really big on In Flames, but I'm pretty sure that's not Anders Fridén. Congrats dude!
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Once in a lifetime opportunity there dude, congrats
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
woah awesome. congrats
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Holy shit, that's awesome. Congrats.

Replace Anders and do some proper vocals for their next album >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
That's awesome!
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
That's ****ing amazing, man. I would have loved to do that. Only not for Clayman...I don't know the lyrics to that one, haha.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
The video's not loading for me, but judging by the thread it must be legit... In that case, I grant you this. Props for providing your own evidence.

I agree with Zoot about wanting to know if you accepted any offers.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Win.

I saw Austrian Death Machine and they had people come on stage and do pushups with Arnold... After the cookie monster gave out cookies and 2% milk.

You can't make shit like this up.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Nice! and the fact that you were actually good makes it even cooler!

I know this is probably the lamest example ever, but Avenged Sevenfold had some prick come up and sing their cover of Walk when they were recording their DVD, and he made me RAEG!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
*Is extremely fucking jealous*
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
dude i was in the audience when u were singing for them when the show was over i was looking for u asking for the band ur in i want to take a listen to that.

ohw yeah.
BIER en TIETEN TRALALALALA
Quote by Consort BV
dude i was in the audience when u were singing for them when the show was over i was looking for u asking for the band ur in i want to take a listen to that.

ohw yeah.
BIER en TIETEN TRALALALALA

I'm in a Melodeath band called In Vain and we're from Utrecht. We still need a drummer though so if you could hook us up :']

(typ ff engels dan kunnen anderen t volgen ^^)

thanks for the good feedback btw, everyone! I'm still on cloud 9 but I guess everyone would be. It was só awesome :]
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Good thing you knew all the lyrics and were actually a good singer, it sure would suck if he was like "YOU COME SING THE NEXT SONG" "oh... ummm, I can't sing" "THEN THAT GUY NEXT TO YOU!"
A7X did that on thier live DVD
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
The combination of you being lucky enough to get on stage and you being actually good at it is made of pure win, sir. I like In Flames, and it's beyond epic that you could sing with them.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not Anders and, more importantly, that you didn't make this up. You sound too excited and the man we can see in the video could be you, although we can't see clearly. Keep searching YouTube by the way, I'm sure some guy closer to the stage recorded you.

Cheers dude!
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Nov 18, 2009,
Page 1 of 2