http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1011169
Soundclick:
--highest in charts: # 145 (192,156 songs currently listed in Rock)

--highest in sub-genre: # 7 (4,569 songs currently listed in Rock > Psychedelic Rock)

It starts out pretty slow but then gets real heavy.

Gear:
-Epi Les Paul
-Behringer 212 combo
-digitech RP250
-Yamaha YPG-535 keyboard
-Audacity recording software
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Last edited by FloydPink92 at Dec 12, 2009,
Hey man, that was rock. I liked the vibes coming off it, some cool chord forms too. The organ added an interesting touch, and that outro was so Floyd haha I dig it...I think I would have done a little more at 2:48, where you go back and forth between those two notes, that's just me though. Otherwise, solid track, it would sound awesome with some vocals.

If you could C4C, I have a link to my myspace in my sig, I've got 10 songs on there, pick whichever you'd like haha
Damn, I personally think this is better than Floyd. The sound quality is great, very nice mixing. I really enjoyed this song, I have nothing bad to say about it except mabey needs some vocals. 10/10.

Crit my crappy stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1232068
Wow, I wouldn't say I'm better than Floyd, obviously they have a strong influence in my music, but I'm no where near the awesomeness that is Pink Floyd. Thanks for the comment though!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
well,kinda floydish,but without any moving bassline,just plucking up and down the chords? It's a looong intro.And the heavy part is fine,but short.Nice sound,though.
Quote by FishStik
This is really nice. I can see the Pink Floyd influence. I think it could be a little bit more developed though. Maybe add a vocal or guitar melody.

This has really nice sound quality. What kind of gear are you recording with? And are those drums real or programmed?

I used Audacity(lol) to record this and I played the drums using a keyboard(lolol).
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Really nice tone, I also like the chords. The chorus effect goes well with those arpeggios, I'm still learning how to do that properly myself. I would suggest that the bass be a bit more mobile, play the root note and then move around a little before moving to the root of the next chord, it will give the progression a stronger sense of direction.

I can hear the lead guitar during the heavier part, but I'm having trouble hearing what it's actually doing, so it was somewhat anti-climactic when it came in. The heavy part was a little washed out sounding, I'd work on getting everything clearer so that that part is stronger.
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic
it does compete well with Pink Floyd's song that was played in that empty stadium... or is it a field... I cant remeber the track title..

Nicely done.... Clean recording... U did this on ur own?? RESPECT!

can crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1239070