I recently moved and cannot use my amplifier near as often as I would like. Is there any computer program I can use in conjunction with my audio interface to play through headphones attached to my computer.

Thank, you are all always so helpful,
Jordan
Of course there are

I like Amplitube (Fender or Metal) personally, though it does take a lot of tweaking to get a good sound out of it.. the presets kind of suck. But it does come in both a standalone and VST version IIRC.
Quote by Ibbod0
Of course there are

I like Amplitube (Fender or Metal) personally, though it does take a lot of tweaking to get a good sound out of it.. the presets kind of suck. But it does come in both a standalone and VST version IIRC.

Agreed. I've got every AT version except the bass and they all kick ass.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I will take a look at amplitude. I have heard of guitar rig, are there any free versions or free trials I can give it a shot.

Thanks,
Jordan
Quote by jordanshadow
I will take a look at amplitude. I have heard of guitar rig, are there any free versions or free trials I can give it a shot.

Thanks,
Jordan

Yeah their are free versions with torrential rain but no it's a paid program.
Buy a micro cube for ~$100 and plug into the headphones

that or turn your amp down. Late at night I can (but hate to) get very soft volumes out of my 30 w tube amp by rolling the volume very low on both the amp and guitar + I kill the bass and use my treble pickups exlusively.
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Last edited by mlfarrell at Nov 18, 2009,
Or play but dont plug into the amp ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.