hiya people, just a song i quickly wrote hope i could get your opinions on it and critisms. thanks.

SETTING SOON

A moment like this is rarely seen
i prayed that i could have been
stronger than i was today
as i let the moment slip away
my heart jumped and skipped a beat
did i really have the chance to meet
the woman of my dreams.

a rush of blood and a hot sweat,
will i ever get, the chance to meet again
The woman of my dreams.

the voice of an angel and the looks too,
i didn't know what to do
to be stronger than i was today,
but the moment passed away.

what could i have done, beauty like a rising sun,
fading like a distant moon,it's setting soon
it's setting soon,setting far too soon,

A moment like this is rarely seen
i prayed that i could have been
stronger than i was today
as i let the moment slip away
my heart jumped and skipped a beat
did i really have the chance to meet
the woman of my dreams.

a rush of blood and a hot sweat,
will i ever get, the chance to meet again
The woman of my dreams.
The woman of my dreams.
This is great work! I especially enjoyed the stanza with the title line. The repetition is effective throughout the whole piece, but I found the line "Woman of my dreams" uncomfortable and cliche. Perhaps a metaphor would've worked for it?
Overall, really exciting stuff. Created a lot of warm feelings in me and my peniswhat?
yeah i was unsure about the woman of my dreams line but couldn't think of anything to replace it. glad you like it. the first song i have written so glad that it has been well recieved. and peniswhat?? Lmao.
thanks bud, i never thought people would like this, i think it would sound good with a voice like michael buble or something similar, shame i can't sing for shit.
thanks dude, is there anylessons on how to improve on here or do you know any good sites that could teach me??
could anyone let me know if they can think of a better line than the woman of my dreams??? thanks guys
need a few more critiques please as might need to perform it soon and need to have it as good as i can. thanks