So pit. Tonight, I have shaved my head into what I have heard is called a "Cul de Sac". Also known as old man hair, monk hair, the mr burns, so on, and so forth. Im shaving the rest of my head tommorow after school, but for now it looks hilarious. Here, comment away.

Anybody else ever made themselves look like an idiot, but funny?

Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Last edited by Haggard13 at Nov 17, 2009,
Don't forget to wear a red snuggie.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
i assume cul de sac is referring to the shape of your neck and head joining quite similar to a um cal de sac olololololo
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I liek
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Stand it up all the way around, reverse mohawk, do it do it do it!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

more pics?

Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Start an a capella band.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
*harhar, you missed it*

I'm to the right of Hitler, with an identical Hitler mustache. No offense intended, I'm not racist at all. Laugh while you can, it'll probably be removed from photobucket within a week.

EDIT: Yes, I really shaved myself a Hitler 'stache.
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Nov 18, 2009,
hahaha thats sweet
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan