Ok my dad asked what i wanted for christmas because he said he wants to get all of his holiday shopping done early. Sooo...

I am looking for an overdrive pedal that can still offer a good crunch, nice overdrive, and clean boost. The two main pedals i was looking at were the EHX English Muff'n and the Fulltone OCD.

For good crunch think of Evenflow (original recording off Ten), overdrive think along the lines of blind melon or the new PJ album, and for clean boost as long it sounds good.

Any advice or suggestions? Thanks
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
Fulltone OCD without a doubt.

Otherwise...

Catalinbread DLS
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
yeah my logic was that the OCD could get the better clean boost and good blind melon tone, but the english muff'n would get me that good crunchness from old pearl jam.

I watched a video of the DLS seemed to get a good crunch but seemed pretty modern crunch. idk tho cuz i have never played it before just as i have never played the OCD or muff'n.
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
Rothwell Heartbreaker, it can do a Clean boost all the way to saturated distortion
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
visual sound jekyyl and hide. i have one- great clean boost (ibanez ts808 copy basically) and it also features a distortion pedal (similar to ds-1) so basically it is a pedal with an od and a distortion pedal - 2 pedals in one unit with seperate controls. you can use one or the other or combine them. pretty damn awesome
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by Jak Archer
Rothwell Heartbreaker, it can do a Clean boost all the way to saturated distortion

^ This. Rothwell pedals are amazing.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

i regret to say but i think the rothwell is out of my price range. thanks for the suggestions tho, sounds like a good pedal.
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
Yes the OCD can be somewhat modern in its voicing.

Otherwise, consider the Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Please trust me on this, never buy a distortion pedal without trying it through your actual amp as it will sound very different through any other model of amp.

The suggestions so far have been great just please try them out on your amp first.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
yeah the DLS looks like a good choice too but i dont know if i would be able to find it anywhere near me (south dakota). Yeah i would try them out before making a decision, but it might be a while before then. Thanks for the replies!
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah