absolutely awesome and inspirational band in my opinion.
its a shame theyre broken up and gone now.

i realize there is an extremely old thread on this band but, i had to start a new one. i think this band was far too good to just be ignored.

please no "horrible genre-core" remarks. it isn't cute and this band wasn't your average "core" band; thats clear on the second album.
Quote by -tempest-
i know i said one already existed in my post haha.

Pfft. The thread isn't THAT old!

Yeah I need to read things before I reply.
Quote by bassbeat77
Pfft. The thread isn't THAT old!

Yeah I need to read things before I reply.

it helps sometimes. i should probably just delete this since i guess no one here likes em anyways. its kind of a shame but, whatever.
I actually bought Between the Heart and the Synapse like 2 days ago.
Ridiculously good album.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!

thats what im talking about. that whole record blows my mind, casey's lyrics are soo good. i suggest listening to it with lyrics in hand :p
I saw them once upon a time. It was before Earth Sings came out so they pretty much just did Heart and Synapse stuff. I didn't know them terribly well then though. Solid nonetheless.
i wish i could have seen them.. i got into them a month before the bassist left for his kid. solid move though, i respect his choice.
Quote by -tempest-

thats what im talking about. that whole record blows my mind, casey's lyrics are soo good. i suggest listening to it with lyrics in hand :p

I always do that.
I like The Earth Sings as well, but I think it's really lacking something that made BtHaS so amazing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i like that cd just as much tbh. i think its really different in a way that it takes time to enjoy as much as BtHaS. both really different sounds and song writing techniques, i would say that it sounds like two different bands they're so different.
Yeah, that's true. I don't dislike it because it's different, I just think the songwriting was a little better on BtHaS.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
My friend reccomended these guys saying he knew i liked brand new and thought they were kind of like them... Theyre not bad, i liked a few songs, not listened to in ages though. *adds them to spotify playlist*
well because i am a freak who uses twitter i followed brian southall and he recently tweeted that TREOS 2.0 was having breakfast the other day...
Quote by njm0830
well because i am a freak who uses twitter i followed brian southall and he recently tweeted that TREOS 2.0 was having breakfast the other day...

good news, i don't think brandon will jion them though. he has a kid now, which is why he left.

i just read the dear hunter thread(the bigger one) and to my dismay people hate this band. maybe i don't see why they're bad? the dear hunter is also very good. casey is like anthony green(IMO), every band he gets in is pretty good.
^I'm actually not a fan of most of Green's work...
I really dislike Circa Survive, Zolof, his solo work etc...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
On (off?) topic though, I've been enjoying The Dear Hunter a lot the last few weeks.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
it really is. And I usually don't like that style of vocals, but for some reason I enjoy it when he does them.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Ive never been able to get in to The Dear Hunter but I really liked TREOS back when they had their first singer.
I'm an asshole.
the song dead men tell no tales is about him leaving. there are some funny(imo) lyrics like "you had elastic bands tied around your wrists''
so angry I couldn't see there reunion show at SKATEFEST in boston!!!
"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
Ray Bradbury
Guys,

TREOS is back in the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by loxer
Guys,

TREOS is back in the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

source? because if this isn't true im going to be a tad let down ha
Quote by -tempest-
source? because if this isn't true im going to be a tad let down ha

Check the guys twitter(s). Brian tweeted " tracking guitars, This Really Epic Original Song i wrote with some friends a few months ago "

Alex did something similar too.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

ive concluded that BTHaTS is the greatest thing ever. its the only thing i want to listen to and the greatest thing ive listened to. its just, fucking awesome. yes i am obsessed, im fully aware.
Brian was in a band called Fordirelifesake. You might wanna check them out. Great hardcore/metal band. They released a split with a japanese hardcore band called Endzweck I think