Are they any good? ive read mixed reviews and have mixed feelings. But what do you guys think about it?
I have one, and I love it. The fretboard is wide, which could get on someone`s nerves (not mine), but it helps play cleaner. The trem doesn`t detune at all, the hums sounds great for stock, and it has amazing sustain. It`s heavy, but I like the weight as well. Maybe I`m a masochist.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I have a Mockingbird neck thru series I got used. It's actually is the best guitar I ever played. Mine came with SD pups not sure what model.

I had my luthier replace the trem because when I got it the posts were stripped and he had a used one he gave me and installed for only $60.00 it was cheaper for him to do it than if I bought one and did it myself. He had the guitar for ten days. He called me to apologize because it was done two days after I dropped it off but he loved the guitar so much he didn't want to give it back, he even offered to buy it from me.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/johnro6659/pictures/gear/131118/

John
^Looks like that Mockingbird is pretty much the same as the ST, without the whole knobs though.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Yeah, the ST does have a bunch of switches and knobs compared to mine but it feels and plays the same. Actually I love the Rockfield pups it comes with they really sound great. When I tried one out I was a bit confused with all the coil taps and the reverse phase but if I owned it I am sure I would have learned it well. I am pretty sure it does come with a OFR not an LFR.

John
It actually is an OFR according to the infos on B.C. Rich's website.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
No problem, I'm planning to buy one too.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz