Anyone know where something like the Rockinger Black Box, Goldo Back Box, or ESP Arming Adjuster is available for purchase?

Obviously, Rockinger sells them. Only problem with that is they're in Germany and charge a flat rate of 40 dollars to ship to America. That's a little rough.

Is there any other place to get one of these things (other than waiting on ebay)???

I'm not really looking for other options- I don't want to drill as much as the tremsetter requires, and I don't want the Tremel-No.

I may eventually block the thing as I'm not much of a whammy user, but I'd like to try this option first. But I don't want to spend 60 dollars ordering a 20 dollar device.
Yeah just noticed the cost myself- was excited for a minute, though.

Ironically it might even be cheaper by a few bucks to get the German one, depending on what he charges for shipping. I'm considering ordering 2 or 3, as the 40 bucks is a flat rate, and trying to make a little back by selling them on ebay myself, but I'd rather not go through the hassle and cost.

Thanks for the reply anyway. There's gotta be an easier way to get these damn things.