hmm well im in a band, and the sound is changing because of members not satisfied and such, and were examining bands like..

Hawthorne Heights
From First To Last
senses fail
escape the fate
AFI
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
yes.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
wow my bad lol I got caught up in somethiing and didnt realize I didnt ask =P

but whats some techniques often used in these bands..

im not retarded I can play, but I play/write deathcore stuff, so its a rough transition without sounding heavy as shit
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
wow my bad lol I got caught up in somethiing and didnt realize I didnt ask =P

but whats some techniques often used in these bands..

You're lucky you posted, I was about to close this for being completely pointless. I'm still unsure whether this is a troll thread.

I'll give you one post to clarify what you want before I close
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
hmm well im in a band lol, and I basically play deathcore and write it as well, my bands sound is changing...

and I need to write more like the suggested bands, so I wanna know some of there techniques in more depth than just say melodys and power chords =P
Quote by SkyValley
Quote by punk_metal2007
hmm well im in a band lol, and I basically play deathcore and write it as well, my bands sound is changing...

and I need to write more like the suggested bands, so I wanna know some of there techniques in more depth than just say melodys and power chords =P

Unfortunately you have failed.

Please - common techniques for several bands? The list could go on forever.

If you have a specific song part in mind, try again.

Closed.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud