Hello All, I'm looking to see what kind of offers I can get for my 5150, it's an original from 1994 I believe with the script logo. Mesa Power/Sovtek Preamp tubes with life still left on them. Amp wise just shoot me an offer, I'm looking for something a bit more versatile. Cash wise I'd say around $600 but just make an offer, the least I can do is say no. This thing is absolutely brutal and has gain for days, as I said, I'm just looking for something a bit more versatile.

This amp is in perfect working condition, only a few small nicks in the tolex, and one corner panel has a ding on it. No footswitch included, and the top handle is missing. Overall it's in pretty good shape for a 15 year old amp

No Mods

Located in Tuscaloosa, AL 35404

eBay under scoates13 all 100% plus iTrader here
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
marshall jcm 600 combo?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
No thanks to all, The only Marshall I'd be interested in would be a JCM2000 head
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

How intensely has this been used?
How clear is the clean channel when using pedals, does it have a decent clean sound, etc.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
I'm not the original owner but the guy I bought it from was, he only used it for small local gigs so it's never been out on the road. I don't use the clean channel much but I could assume from what I do know, is that with some passives and a chorus/delay pedal or two would make it a pretty good clean channel
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah