I remember seeing several youtube videos a while back featuring this amazing person. Asian dude, amazing bass skills, dressed in anime female cosplay clothes. Someone help me find him?

(once a link is given I'll probably just delete the thread, unless people show a lotta interest)

Thankies
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by StewieSwan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Ck7X4djFk

The particular video you're thinking of isn't available on youtube.

Cool song/vid, but not what I was hoping D:

but isn't it? I thought the guy had a whole channel.

Quote by En_zed
Cool song/vid, but not what I was hoping D:

but isn't it? I thought the guy had a whole channel.

That is his channel. Or at least, that channel has a lot of his videos. But if you're thinking of the video where he plays the bass, has long pigtails and drinks a bunch of milk, I'm 100% sure that one is on another site.

Edit: I got owned
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Nov 18, 2009,
Ahah, yaye!
thanks bro.

It's cool, bro.
I laughed when I realized someone other than myself had seen it hahaha. God it's so ****ed up. The song is about a girl who wants bigger breasts or something.... He's Korean, btw.
Quote by Terastr
It's cool, bro.
I laughed when I realized someone other than myself had seen it hahaha. God it's so ****ed up. The song is about a girl who wants bigger breasts or something.... He's Korean, btw.

Ahhh, I see.
I'm wondering if he made more such videos. There's something oddly mesmerizing about it.

Edit: Found them!

HAHA Is this guy real?

He is really good thou!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Most of the time bass videos piss me off. I dunno why. Something about the tone and the playing gets to me.
This guy is friggen great to listen to. I dunno what the whole loli get up was, but his playing is great.
Really fast and precise slapping/popping.
At 2:25 in the Painkiller video, I do that technique a lot and I felt great to be able to do something he does. XD
His slapping/popping? Forget about it. Maybe if I practice enough but it's not my style. When I have the time I'll try it.