I recently learned this song as well, and it's fun as hell. Overall okay, but a few things....

It seems a bit rushed. Even though in the end, you end up at the same time as the song, in the beginning of the song, the notes on the D string seem rushed. But overall, it's really a huge deal.

Also, I don't think you're using the best tab for the song. Your version looks at lot harder to play. I don't know if you learned it by ear or not, but this tab is, IMO, better and the one I use:

boink

But good song choise
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
It sounds good what you're playing, but it's out of time with the track and it's driving me insane!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by larrytheguitar
I recently learned this song as well, and it's fun as hell. Overall okay, but a few things....

It seems a bit rushed. Even though in the end, you end up at the same time as the song, in the beginning of the song, the notes on the D string seem rushed. But overall, it's really a huge deal.

Also, I don't think you're using the best tab for the song. Your version looks at lot harder to play. I don't know if you learned it by ear or not, but this tab is, IMO, better and the one I use:

boink

But good song choise

Yeah it was a bit rushed, I admit. I was babysitting my 4 year old sister tonight and she just would not be quiet. That was like my 5th time recording it because she kept interrupting me ;p and it was getting late.
I'm using the actual tab JB wrote out for the song, mixed with some parts from the one you linked me (i think.)

Also, imsimon some of it is out of time with the track because, i was out of time. but ALL of it shouldnt be ;p

Thanks for the comments
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Last edited by deucedeucemr2 at Nov 18, 2009,
Thanks man!

I left you a comment on youtube and a rating!
Quote by B4Dkarma

Quote by deucedeucemr2
Yeah it was a bit rushed, I admit. I was babysitting my 4 year old sister tonight and she just would not be quiet. That was like my 5th time recording it because she kept interrupting me ;p and it was getting late.
I'm using the actual tab JB wrote out for the song, mixed with some parts from the one you linked me (i think.)

Also, imsimon some of it is out of time with the track because, i was out of time. but ALL of it shouldnt be ;p

Thanks for the comments

Oh, really? I wasn't aware that JB wrote out a tab for this and put it up. But yeah I know what you mean about recording. I was covering Wretch by Protest the Hero and like 2 minutes in what I believe was the best take so far, my mom walks in with my laundry and stuff. I have the video on the computer and it's pretty fail and embarrassing haha. I hope it never sees the light of day.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Oh, really? I wasn't aware that JB wrote out a tab for this and put it up. But yeah I know what you mean about recording. I was covering Wretch by Protest the Hero and like 2 minutes in what I believe was the best take so far, my mom walks in with my laundry and stuff. I have the video on the computer and it's pretty fail and embarrassing haha. I hope it never sees the light of day.

He posted a link to a quite a few ABR songs tabbed out on his twitter.

and yeah, i hate that. get really good runs on songs that arent usually one take songs, and then something interrupts it or you end up just failing at some part.
i hate it

pm'd by the way
Quote by B4Dkarma

Cheers for the comment dude, yeah the recording sucks pretty hard I know, but in my defence I only have a Behringer pedal to run through right now (N) You should check out the band, they broke up but they were really good!
www.myspace.com/evitaband

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?