Hey, I'm looking to buy a new amp for home practice, playing with a drummer and small gigs. I've been looking at the Fender Blues Junior and Fender Super Champ XD. But I cant decide which to get. Has anyone got any suggestions/advice for me? Does the Blues Junior have a better tone? Is it worth the extra cash? I mainly play blues, classic rock, pop, jazz and hard rock My budget is around $500

Thanks.
Last edited by PRobotman at Nov 18, 2009,
I was in the same way when I made my decision. I went with the Blues Junior. For a 15 w amp this rattles the walls when cranked up. Has tone out of this world. I am mostly a blues/Gilmour type player not into the death metal and it covers everything I want. If I do get a wild hair I just throw a Metal pedal with it and I have no problem getting the Rammstein, Metallica, Black Sabbath sound. If you haven't done it take you guitar to the music store and try them both out. Play all tpes that you play at different volumes. Let the amp MAKE you decide which is better.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Blues Jr.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
can you get used amps in your area.

around here a blues junior can be had used for about $300-350.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011