There was already a thread on this but it was months old so...

Anyone else excited that schoolies starts this weekend

Where are you guys going and what do you plan on doing there? Any past schoolies feel free to tell your stories

As for me I will be at the Sunshine Coast around Alex Heads
Problem Bro?
Heading down to Batemans Bay for a week with a few friends. Not going til' next Wednesday though.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Sometimes, when I mow the grass, I pretend I'm Hitler and all the grass blades are Jews.
Quote by doive
what's schoolies...?

It's a type of school where they teach you how to satisfy other men, sexually of course, or so I was told.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Bateman's Bay you say? I run a nice little motel around those parts. Feel free to check in...
I was about to flour dumped on me, so I whipped out my pepper spray and then beat shit out of them. They deserve it.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by vultures?OMG
Bateman's Bay you say? I run a nice little motel around those parts. Feel free to check in...

Well, I am actually heading to Malua Bay, but I figure I would say Batemans since it is close and more well known.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Sometimes, when I mow the grass, I pretend I'm Hitler and all the grass blades are Jews.
Quote by Dream Floyd
I was about to flour dumped on me, so I whipped out my pepper spray and then beat shit out of them. They deserve it.

yah?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
yah?

Here in Belgium they cover you with eggs and flour, and ask for beer money. I don't give a flipping ****k about their beer money, and so I pepper-sprayed them. They're really cocky here too, they act like they're invincible. It was all quite metal, really.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I'm going into Surfer's Paradise next wednesday, thursday and friday. staying with friends at circle on caville (main hotel there). they're going in for the whole week, i'm not into that sorta stuff, hence the limited days.

i hear it's just a massive orgy in surfers. i'm in a moral dilemma about whether i wanna try cop off with someone or not. i pictured losing my virginity as something sacred... but part of me thinks, if the opportunity is there i should go for it. probably won't though.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I'm staying with some friends at Burleigh Heads for the Sydney week.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Snowblind 911
I'm going into Surfer's Paradise next wednesday, thursday and friday. staying with friends at circle on caville (main hotel there). they're going in for the whole week, i'm not into that sorta stuff, hence the limited days.

i hear it's just a massive orgy in surfers. i'm in a moral dilemma about whether i wanna try cop off with someone or not. i pictured losing my virginity as something sacred... but part of me thinks, if the opportunity is there i should go for it. probably won't though.

It's not.

Essentially it's a clusterfuck of drunk, underage kids trying to score with each other and failing.
Quote by soulflyV
It's not.

Essentially it's a clusterfuck of drunk, underage kids trying to score with each other and failing.

Drunk and underage you say?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm heading up to Coffs Harbour for a week on the 26th, should be alright
HI
I'm going to Surfers paradise next Sunday.

Pretty keen to be sloshed all week.

EDIT: To snowblind, im on cavil too, or a or so street away
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Nov 18, 2009,
waterskiing, **** yeah.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

Quote by soulflyV
It's not.

they told us today at school that roughly 500 pregnancies are reported each year. the girls i've spoken to are looking to ***** themselves out and the guys i know wanna bone anything that moves.

i imagine much success will occur in that regard.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
they told us today at school that roughly 500 pregnancies are reported each year. the girls i've spoken to are looking to ***** themselves out and the guys i know wanna bone anything that moves.

i imagine much success will occur in that regard.

Well, I know a lot of people, and the only ones that got any action were the ones in couples.
you darned kids with your partying and your drinking and your noise...

actually this will be a fun weekend, even though I'm already in my 2nd year of uni
hopefully there's not too much trouble in the city though
Also having Pearl Jam on during schoolies means I have to miss most of the Wednesday
Problem Bro?
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what the hell schoolies are...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering what the hell schoolies are...

It's 3 (or 2?) weeks where school finishers head to popular locations to party. Sort of like spring break in the US. Most people only go for a week.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Nov 19, 2009,
I went last year, its not as epic as everyone makes out to be. Everyone is really uptight because of all the past stories, no girls will even go anywhere with you due to the constant months lead up of 'stick with your friends, stranger danger, don't drink much alcohol' lessons. In saying that it was still a really fun week mainly because of the excitment and graduating.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by breadstick
It's 3 (or 2?) weeks where school finishers head to popular locations to party. Sort of like spring break in the US. Most people only go for a week.

It sounds kind of stupid to be honest. I never saw the point of spring break though and I'm quite glad we don't have the same thing in Britain.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Its more like a last big party before everyone goes there seperate ways ect. I'm getting prety nostolgic right now to be honest.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Oh many i remember schoolies.

My first night there, got totally hammered and i was lying on the beach and this fat chick was walking past and we must have started talking. Long story short, ended up ****ing a beached whale...on said beach.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Oh many i remember schoolies.

My first night there, got totally hammered and i was lying on the beach and this fat chick was walking past and we must have started talking. Long story short, ended up ****ing a beached whale...on said beach.

hopefully wasn't your first time...don't want to lose virginity to beached whale
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers