If you could buy only one of these, for the price in Australian dollars?

Personally I'm not that interested in any of the amps, hoping to snag an Axe Fx in the next 6 months and I can 'slum it' in the mean time... the Gibson Re-Issue for $90AUD and the Schecter for $80AUD seem intriguing tho.

And maybe the Marshal Kerry King depenging on the model should get a vote for value for money? Not sure if I really want to keep any of these long term or just buy, try and possibly resell. Something to keep in mind.

Crate Flexwave 65W Combo, Ex Demo.................................$20
Line 6 - Spider 3, 15W Amp..................................................$30
Fender FM100 Head 100W...................................................$50
Line 6 112 Spider3 Amp.......................................................$80
Marshall Kerry King Signature Valve Head............................$200
Danelectro Guitar Pedals......................................................$10
USA Gibson 67 Flying V Re-Issue..........................................$90
Schecter C1 Exotic Star Guitar...............................................$80
Is this from billhyde ???
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Billhyde indeed. Sydney has it's own sale as well!

So what do you guys reckon out of that lot?
I would buy it all of it and resell the stuff I didn't want for profit. By the time your done you'll have what you want for free and make a few bucks.

John
Not bad deals. BH Perth haven't got anything great imo only

Blackheart CRBL100H - $80
Fender Eric Clapton strat - $120

I wonder how much of these they actually have in stock instead of having it 'sold' before you are able to see it in person.
"If you could buy

ONLY ONE

of these, for the price in Australian dollars?

Didn't think I could be much more clean than that. I know they are all worth buying, but theres a limit of one per customer and they have atleast 1 of all of these in stock for purchase.

Just trying to figure out what's gonna be the best buy/keep or buy/play/sell. Still thinking the Gibson personally.
How in the balls are you getting a Gibson for 80$AUD? Thats like 50$ American :O

Lol for that price, I could fly to australia and back and buy that guitar and still not spend as much as I wouldve on Gibson in the US lol
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Not bad deals. BH Perth haven't got anything great imo only

Blackheart CRBL100H - $80
Fender Eric Clapton strat - $120

I wonder how much of these they actually have in stock instead of having it 'sold' before you are able to see it in person.

a clapton strat for 120 dollars
youv got to be shitting me
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by steve!
a clapton strat for 120 dollars
youv got to be shitting me

Nope I can send you a picture of the piece of paper with the writing on it but I don't think that'd be able to get you one.
Is that everywhere? There's a Billy Hyde here in Newcastle, when is the sale?

EDIT: Never mind, just found it online. Mostly crap stuff at the Newcastle store, and it's on the 21st.

http://www.billyhydemusic.com.au/news/280/doorbuster-sale-saturday-november-21/

All the flyers are here.
Last edited by slickerthnsleek at Nov 18, 2009,
^ Found it before you posted, lol sorry.

If I hadn't just shelled out $930 for a Fender Strat tonight, I'd head to Sydney and take that Bogner Alchemist, or the Gibson Explorer. Oh well, hopefully we'll see lots of Aussie NGDs on here on Saturday.
I'm hoping to find that the Gibson V is in mint condition, but then I'll be so happy I'll take it for a setup to John at the Guitar Repairers in Red Hill. Anyone had a guitar fixed by that man? He's a genuis.
I'd bet anything they've got exactly one of each of those items in the store, and they put out that flyer to get you to come in that day. Don't be picky, show up at the store an hour before it opens and grab the first of those items you lay eyes on. I guarantee twenty other people will do the exact same thing so you'll be lucky to get any of those things.
Im now thinking about flying over from tassie. Which store should i shoot at?
Quote by floppypick
Helicopter whirl...

If this does not involve you somehow flying with your hair, I will be horribly disappointed.

PSN = wario184
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Fucking Watermelons...

How dat shit work yo?
a JCM800KK for $200?

You sure they aren't selling instruction manuals; or boxes?
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Gemeinhardt Andino Bb Clarinet Outfit...............................$20
Harrison Tenor Sax Series 3, Gunmetal Grey.........................$80
Schroetter Violin German.....................................................$50

Korg KOTR61 Synth ..............................................................$50 1 Only
CME UF50 49 Note Controller Keyboard ...............................$60 1 Only
Mackie MASR1521Z Powered Speaker 400W .......................$400 2 Only
Korg Microkorg Xl - Beige Limited Edition W Free Bag .........$50 2 Only
Tapco TA6925 Dual 15” & Horn Passive Speaker 600W .........$40

Few other intersting ones there.. the Mackie SR1521Z looks like a decent deal too
So did anyone pick up any bargins today ???

Or did anyone go and have anything to say about the experience ... such as "There was nothing there" or "it was packed and there were bargins everywhere"
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

WTF.
How in the **** did the prices drop so hard?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
bargains were had by all! except me cuz i went there like the day before at about 5:30pm and there was already too many people too make it worth my while. haha
Quote by Dawnwalker
WTF.
How in the **** did the prices drop so hard?

Most of the stuff is demo stock ...

I was really excited about this when i first saw but after a while i became a bit sceptical and started thinking that the stuff must be broken or some shit ...

Anyways im curious as to how the sale went ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by squidlips
bargains were had by all! except me cuz i went there like the day before at about 5:30pm and there was already too many people too make it worth my while. haha

Wow, really people were queing up the day before ???
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Too bad, Something like that you need to camp out and be first in line with a list in hand and tell them I want this. I would have tried to buy it all myself because even if things needed work the cost and resale would have been worth it.

John
Quote by Tatsumaru
Wow, really people were queing up the day before ???

Don't think it's true but one of the guys over in Perth camped outside the store a few days in advance which is smart thinking 'cos he gets priority first thing Saturday morning. That and he can say he's sleeping outside the store to his partner but in reality he's at the 'gentlemens' club just a few blocks down.