so i like to have the strings quite close to the neck, got my new jackson king V but the strings are quite far away from the neck, almost like an acoustic, terrible when i come to do my fast licks

im guessing i have to screw the screws i circled in the pic?

but im most probably wrong?
better shred than dead
the bridge can be adjusted. I'm not familiar with the bridge on this guitar. it would be on top where the strings go through. the screws in your picture are to adjust the tremelo. unless the bridge is being pulled up from the body. if the bridge is being pulled up from teh body then yes tighten those a bit.
Adjust the action of a floyd rose using these screws:

If you turn the screws you've pictured, it will just make the trem no level, which will cause all sorts of intonation issues, along with a bunch of others. Those screws are used to adjust the spring tension, to compensate for different tunings and string gauges
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
Adjust the action of a floyd rose using these screws:

If you turn the screws you've pictured, it will just make the trem no level, which will cause all sorts of intonation issues, along with a bunch of others. Those screws are used to adjust the spring tension, to compensate for different tunings and string gauges

thank you
better shred than dead