'I am British and therefore I have the right to complain about the weather'.

Page 1 of 3
A winter edition to the thread that got us through the long summer months by complaining about the heat wave.

I personally don't mind the rain at the moment, it's the wind. I've already lost two umbrellas to it, one being the first time I'd used it.

Everybody, put on your tophats, sip your tea and unleash your rage upon the weather.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The weather sucks

Amidoinitright?
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
as brits, we are never satisfied with the weather. it's sod's law, we complain when it's hot and we complain when it's cold, never satisfied
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
the wind makes my hair funky..... but it makes me cold

its a love/hate relationship
Llama

On

Llama
I walked back to school in just a T-shirt today because I wouldn't have had room in my bag for it when I got there.

And I walked home in just a T-shirt after swimming today, so naturally my hair was wet and I was freezing.

I'm gonna blame the weather if i fail uni. It's too damn cold to go to uni/library...wasn't like this back when I was a kid...grumblegrumblegrumble
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by dhutton
i am an american living in florida, i'm good with the weather at the moment. not too hot, not too cold.

This is because you are not British, so you do not have the constant urge to complain.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by Raizer Sabre
as brits, we are never satisfied with the weather. it's sod's law, we complain when it's hot and we complain when it's cold, never satisfied

That's probably because you people have almost invariably shitty weather year round, it's either extremely hot (with lots of smog) extremely cold or it's raining. And that's why I never want to live in GB.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If I had warmer clothes for the winter (leather jacket is still being repaired, ugh), then I'd love it. As it stands, I find the cold rather depressing, but when I'm toasty and dry I adore going out for wintry walks.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Doesn't your cups of tea keep you guys warm though? I'm sure the soldiers are fine with their silly hats and all.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I love British weather. 'Specially in the Winter. Means I can just add on more layers when I get cold. When it's too hot and I do the opposite people start phoning the police.
^ It's tornadoes, brah.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
That's probably because you people have almost invariably shitty weather year round, it's either extremely hot (with lots of smog) extremely cold or it's raining. And that's why I never want to live in GB.

Smog? We're not that backward. At least we haven't got to the stage of banning half a city's cars from driving, such as Paris did recently.

It's not the fact that the weather is necessarily bad, it's that it's totally unpredictable. Any day of the year, it is feasible to have snow, sun, gales or rain. That is why we're obsessed with the weather in Britain.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by jack hate crew
DID YOU KNOW! that the uk has more hurricaines than anywhere else in the world?

That's because God is personally trying to destroy it. (I'm kidding by the way. I'd love to visit England, though I hear the food isn't great.)
Quote by el-ECTRO
This is because you are not British, so you do not have the constant urge to complain.

i guess not

though i do complain a lot in the summer i hate hot weather. i love the cold and the rain so i don't see why you're so upset.
My right hand gets really cold when I'm on the computer

My left hand is always in my pants, so it's nice and warm
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I thought this was to do with intragroup criticism and it's significance... Nope elz is back and complaining about the weather down south.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
In Belgium, we kind of have the same weather as in the UK. Most of the time it's raining, and when it isn't, you hear the farmers complaining.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Also, if it is currently window might I suggest flying a kite? That's always a pretty good time.
I adore both hot and cold weather.

What I dislike is rain and high humidity.

That is all.
404: Sig not found.
I loved the hot weather, unforunately it was only in May, and then it rained all of Summer -_-
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Hah, you silly brits and your weather *pats heads*.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by freddaahh
^ It's tornadoes, brah.

Smog? We're not that backward. At least we haven't got to the stage of banning half a city's cars from driving, such as Paris did recently.

It's not the fact that the weather is necessarily bad, it's that it's totally unpredictable. Any day of the year, it is feasible to have snow, sun, gales or rain. That is why we're obsessed with the weather in Britain.

I've been to england three times now, every time I've been the smog was pretty damn bad, not to mention the general air quality, not as bad as say, Los Angeles, but still significant enough to be bothersome.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 18, 2009,
I hate the rain, it's so depressing, but the wind's ok, i like it, it's not been too bad down here though
This is not a sig
Diese hier ist keine Sig
Ceci n'est pas un sig
Questa non è una firma

is amused
Quote by Venice King
I thought this was to do with intragroup criticism and it's significance... Nope elz is back and complaining about the weather down south.

Quote by Venice King wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 4:13pm:

Why you never in the pit anymore?

I'm back by popular demand.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I've been to england three times now, every time I've been the smog was pretty damn bad, not to mention the general air quality, not as bad as say, Los Angeles, but still significant enough to be bothersome.

Ehh, fair enough. I rarely notice it. My hometown isn't particularly big, the only time I get a sense of the pollution is walking down the hills into it; somehow all the pollution goes there. I didn't pick up on it in places like London or Bristol either. At least it's not like it was in the 50s.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
When I went to England it snowed for the first time that year when we had a rugby game later.

It doesn't rain for too long here in Canada, but your winters are nothing like ours. So, until you've been elsewhere it could be worse.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I'm back by popular demand.

It did come across harsher than what I intended it to be.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
There's nothing I love more than having a good moan about the weather. I'm really not liking the wind, I can't wear my hat cause it keeps blowing away, I can't keep chasing it down the road
Quote by Thrace
I loved the hot weather, unforunately it was only in May, and then it rained all of Summer -_-

lets hope 'global warming' raises its game then
Quote by aaronni
There's nothing I love more than having a good moan about the weather. I'm really not liking the wind, I can't wear my hat cause it keeps blowing away, I can't keep chasing it down the road

I managed to break two umberellas in one day. One, I was putting it up for the first time, and it immidiately crippled under the force of the wind.

i am annoyed with the irratic temperature. if its going to get cold get cold. the other week it was so cold i had my heating on. and now its warming up again so there is basically no need to have the heating on
i had the heating off and fan on last night.

appart from that i aint arsed if it rains or not. i would prefer decent whether when i have exams in jan. :p
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Meh. I like the rain, and i dislike heat.
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna
I'm Dutch, we have an even bigger urge to complain about the weather.
Damn, today was stormy on my bike, and the rain sucked but I get used to that.
Page 1 of 3