Basically I've taken a set of Jenga blocks and tried to turn it into a drinking game.
The game follows just like Jenga, but on each block I've written a certain forfeit for whoever picks that block, and whoever knocks down the tower has to down a pre-made dirty pint.

However I'm struggling to think of some decent forfeits. I've got all the obvious - drink a certain number of fingers, donate fingers, take a shot and even some other things taken from Ring of Fire/Kings.

Can anyone think of any good forfeits that can be used in a drinking game like this? Cheers.
Drink a beer through your ass hole
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Just force people to make asses of themselves. I don't know, tell them to do a dance, sing something, balance stuff on their nose, etc. The kind of stuff that's only funny when you're drunk.

Also, you are aware that game will be unplayable in a rather short amount of time, right?
my favorite for drinking games is "down a fifth of Bacardi 151" make sure they mae up at least half of the total number in the game, last person breathing wins!
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Down a bottle of beer through your own sock

(note: probably fair to let them take the sock off first)
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Drink a combination of a White Russian and Wine/Lager/Cider.

The milk curdles and is horrible, and I nearly puked when I had to drink it [no, wait. I DID puke that night...].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by TheQuailman
Just force people to make asses of themselves. I don't know, tell them to do a dance, sing something, balance stuff on their nose, etc. The kind of stuff that's only funny when you're drunk.

Also, you are aware that game will be unplayable in a rather short amount of time, right?

Sounds like a plan! And yeah it'll probably be a disaster, I imagine the tower will be smashed down by one of us rather than it just falling... Should be an ok laugh until then maybe.

Quote by Simsimius
Drink a combination of a White Russian and Wine/Lager/Cider. The milk curdles and is horrible, and I nearly puked when I had to drink it [no, wait. I DID puke that night...].

That sounds horrible Definitely doing that!
Last edited by CrimboJones at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Simsimius
Drink a combination of a White Russian and Wine/Lager/Cider.

The milk curdles and is horrible, and I nearly puked when I had to drink it [no, wait. I DID puke that night...].

Oh dear god. That sounds absolutely disgusting.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf

Oh god, like nothing you've drunk before...
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Demon Wolf

You know after-party-cereal? I sometimes have it the morning after a party. Just combine a bowl of potato chips with some left over beer and you get the most disgusting breakfast on earth. Yum yum.

Quote by CrimboJones
Sounds like a plan! And yeah it'll probably be a disaster, I imagine the tower will be smashed down by one of us rather than it just falling... Should be an ok laugh until then maybe.

Heh, that's half the fun of drinking games I guess.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Nov 18, 2009,