Page 1 of 4
I heard this on the radio yesterday afternoon. The story made me physically ill. As a father I can't comprehend this.
http://www.detnews.com/article/20091118/METRO01/911180394/1409/METRO
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The_Casinator
I'm speechless. Aren't parents supposed to love their children above ALL?

They're SUPPOSED to.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Thats nothing compared to this guys dad

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231935&page=1&pp=40

he got him a new i-pod but refuses to buy him a $700 guitar no matter how much he pleads
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
I have no words.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by The_Casinator
I'm speechless. Aren't parents supposed to love their children above ALL?

My dad didn't. Thankfully he doesn't know how to use a gun due his utter stupidity.

This is just wrong. I mean messing with your sister is pretty bad, but getting your brains blown out is a little bit too far. I hope he gets life in prison.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

It worked out Ok for Marvin Gaye's father....
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Quote by TheQuailman
As a human being, I can't either.

That too Quailman, that too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Thats nothing compared to this guys dad

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231935&page=1&pp=40

he got him a new i-pod but refuses to buy him a $700 guitar no matter how much he pleads

Good point. Everyone, stop whining when something like the above situation happens, and be glad you have normal or almost-normal parents who won't ****en shoot you in the back of your head when you do something wrong.
Wow that's a such a load of crap.
Poor, poor kid.
I really hope that asshole spends the rest of his life in jail.
Last edited by EmancipatedSoul at Nov 18, 2009,
As the sister, I was horrified.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Not to point a finger at anyone's believes, but I'd be interested in knowing about the father's cultural/political/religious/philosophical background.
That's fucking hardcore. I can almost see the rationale behind it. I mean, if you believe your son molested your daughter, you'd be pretty pissed. Hell, if I thought my son had done it without the consent of the daughter, I'd have done the same damn thing. If it was consensual it'd be different.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by TheQuailman
Not to point a finger at anyone's believes, but I'd be interested in knowing about the father's cultural/political/religious/philosophical background.

That's what I was thinking. In one of my classes, we talked about this Muslim dude who executed his daughter because she got to "westernized". Still bad, but slightly more understandeble (large emphasis on "slightly").
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
That's what I was thinking. In one of my classes, we talked about this Muslim dude who executed his daughter because she got to "westernized". Still bad, but slightly more understandeble (large emphasis on "slightly").

As much as I dislike religion, I wouldn't put all the blame on it, it seems to me like it's just one factor out of many. From what little I've read from the bible and the q'uran, both have their share of atrocities (and justifications for those). Imo, culture shapes religion and the way holy scripture is approached - if Iran was fundamentalist Christian, I'd assume it'd be just as bad as the fundamentalist Islamic Iran we actually have.
Quote by TheQuailman
if Iran was fundamentalist Christian, I'd assume it'd be just as bad as the fundamentalist Islamic Iran we actually have.

Yeah, I heard about this this afternoon in class, it's really horrible. I live really close to Highland Park, and theres a lot of fucked up shit that happens, but this is one of the worst things I've heard. Recently some very angry father firebombed his girlfriends house, in an attempt to kill the mother of his children, and his three young daughters.

Highland Park -- A 37-year-old man accused of shooting his son execution-style while the boy pleaded for his life is expected be arraigned at 1 p.m. today in 30th District Court.

Oh sweet jesus. I can't wrap my head around this sentence, I keep reading arraigned as "Arranged" and I'm starting to loose sanity over whether or not it's trying to decribe the future or the past!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by muckypup
Thats a bit harsh does anyone know how old the little shit was?

15 it says in the f*cking link
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by druggietoad2k5
My dad didn't. Thankfully he doesn't know how to use a gun due his utter stupidity.

This is just wrong. I mean messing with your sister is pretty bad, but getting your brains blown out is a little bit too far. I hope he gets life in prison.

D:

Aren't you bi?

I'm saying this because I'm at lunch with my dad, who sounds like your dad, except my dad has a shotgun, and can shoot pretty damn well as a result of his Army training back in the day.

He'd totally not be doing this if I was out.
It is things like that make me dissapointed to be a human with all their stupidity.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Is it bad that I wasn't surprised when I found out this was the Detroit News?

On another note, that is absolutely sick. I am interested in seeing how his psychological tests by police turn out.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
that's some hardcore parenting

i really don't understand how some people can be so unbelievably stupid and irrational.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
apparently no one read the part where when the kid told them about his sexual touching of his 3 year old sis they took the kid in and found no marks of sexual assault or whatever..

It's obvious the boy was just trying to be cool in front of the parents.... I am sure all of U.G. has one point or another made up stories about their sister..
Page 1 of 4