Hi.

I'm looking for an analog delay pedal...I was looking at the MXR carbon copy and EHX memory boy, but I'd take other suggestions too. My price range is probably up to $150, but I'd go up to $200 if necessary (prefer not to though). I'd be using it for everything from pink floyd to U2, so versatility is nice.

I play classic rock (everything from the mid-60s to mid 80s), blues, funk, classic punk, and classic metal, and some alternative (U2, pearl jam, etc) as well.
I play an Agile AL-2500 les paul copy into a Fender Deluxe 85 (I'll be getting some sort of tube amp, as well).

Thanks.
i heard electro harmonix is coming out with a deluxe memory boy. you may wanna check that out
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly