Just been looking at youtube vids and a lot of people seem to use the Line 6 POD's..

Been looking at the Line 6 Pod XT Live, anyone know much of it?

Was just thinking.. Easier recording method if you just run it straight through the POD, and the sounds coming from it are pretty goodd, it's just a thought at the moment.

What's the best mutli-effects board if anyone knowss, or like a high rated one? Just so I can check them out.

Was not sure about replacing all my effectss, i mean like.. All of them are BOSS minus the Cry Baby.
I've got..
BOSS Compressor, Digital Delay, Chorus, Equalizer, Metal Zone, Turbo Distortion and Overdrive, and the actual BOSS Pedalboard where all the pedals sit.

Any ideas?
Thanks
if you're going to replace your effects with a MFX, you better spend some good money on the MFX. If i were to get one, i'd look into the TC Electronic Nova system.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Well.. I've figured the price of all my pedals + pedalboard together..
Probably comes to about.. £400 maybe, so.. It's all that money really.
i own a boss ME - 70 and for solid state amps, it sounds very good (avoid the use of it with tube amps though) GT 10 is pretty good also

multi effects < seperate pedals always remember that
Personally I've never been a fan of MFX units... they just don't seem as toneful to me (but then again I've never tried anything past a Korg AX3000, maybe an Eventide or TC E would sell me)

Maybe look at your pedalboard, see what you use most, and try out better examples of those you do? Again personally I've never exactly been stunned into silence by any Boss effects
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Last edited by Dopey_Trout at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Personally I've never been a fan of MFX units... they just don't seem as toneful to me (but then again I've never tried anything past a Korg AX3000, maybe an Eventide or TC E would sell me)

Maybe look at your pedalboard, see what you use most, and try out better examples of those you do? Again personally I#ve never exactly been stunned into silence by any Boss effects

Yeah man, I see where your coming from.
Well, Personally.. I'd say the BOSS EQ does a LOT for my sound, so at a guess I think maybe keeping the delay, chorus and EQ, then maybe look at some better distortion pedals and a supressor?

What do you think of that idea?
The high end line 6 stuff is pretty good although a pocket pod isn't all that bad.

I own a pod 2.0 and its pretty decent but look out for a m13 or m9 they are topline effects.
Legend.
I own an ME 70 which is a fantastic unit but if you're into line 6 try that M13 MFX 'pedalboard', its basically an FX 'modeller' with a pedal for each effect, which is better than an ME 70 if you use a lot at the same time, but the price may be a problem, its about £100 more than the ME70
I like the sound of the M13, just read up on it and it looks like it'd be decent.
There aren't any reviews for it on UG, which kinda sucks so I don't get anyones opinion. But what do you guys think of the M13, and how would it compare to stompboxes or BOSS Pedals at that?
Honestly you pretty much have a MFX board IMO. Those boss pedals are all pretty mediocre, which is what you'll get from a MFX.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!