The year's coming to an end and I just realized something-a LOT of people have died this year. From friends and family to celebreties and legends (you will be missed, Les Paul). This forum is here to remember anyone you cared about or were a fan of that passed this year

Daris
We are NOT meaningless

Sole member of
Diction & Diaries: Folk Indie with passion

Guitarist/lyricist for:

A CITY SKYLINE

"
Bo Diddly.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Michael Jackson's death was really annoying.

Not because I give a shit about him, but because of all the ******s saying he was great, when a couple of years before they were calling him a dirty paedophile.
I shall cut in before "Dime".

Rest in peace those that died this year.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Michael Jackson's death was really annoying.

Not because I give a shit about him, but because of all the ******s saying he was great, when a couple of years before they were calling him a dirty paedophile.

It's more a case of the people accusing him of being a pedo quieting down and his fans praising his work.
this year saw death of Billy Mays
we will remember you always

Ben

GEAR:
Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Blackstar ht-5 head
Blackstar ht-408 cab
Landola V72 Acoustic
Seymour Duncan Woody SC

Quote by lolometer1
Wanna be sex buddies?
Quote by housemd
nope.
Lets see here, Les Paul?

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
i started regularly watching, and enjoying, the r'n'b charts this year on tv. R.I.P my dignity
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
It sure has been a bad year for celebs. But also this year, I should imagine that more people have/will die than in any year previous, with the possible exception of some WWII years, but I doubt it.

And it isn't over - there will be approximately 6,820,000 more deaths globally from now until the end of the year, from an estimate of 155,000 per day.
Last edited by Beserker at Nov 18, 2009,
Jacko's death was simply annoying. The media managed to turn it into a final publicity stunt. I was in Spain at the time and the amount of his songs on the radio suddenly shot up by about 4500%. I actually passively learnt the lyrics to a few of his songs by having them blasted at me every day on the bus.
🙈 🙉 🙊
this thread is a nice idea, i think TS meant if you had a family or loved one die maby like put a little message on here for them.
Quote by Tedis1111
this thread is a nice idea, i think TS meant if you had a family or loved one die maby like put a little message on here for them.

Well I meant any deaths, but more so for family members. I lost my grandmother, my mentor, and two more friends this year.
We are NOT meaningless

Sole member of
Diction & Diaries: Folk Indie with passion

Guitarist/lyricist for:

A CITY SKYLINE

"
2009 saw the deaths of the last surviving British veterans of the First World War, meaning that this year's Armistice day was the first without any WW1 veterans there to see it. Very sad IMHO.
My uncle died a few weeks back. He moved to California before I was even born but came to visit often... he was a country/bluegrass guitarist, I really regret never hearing him play. He used to play minor gigs back in the 70s, jam with my dad (they used to be best friends) and drink... a lot. (he was a recovering alcoholic). He died of lung cancer.
Quote by mynamewontfit
2009 saw the deaths of the last surviving British veterans of the First World War, meaning that this year's Armistice day was the first without any WW1 veterans there to see it. Very sad IMHO.

Didn't the last survivor of the Titanic also die this year?
=[
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Didn't John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin die this year? Or was that last year? I can't believe nobody's mentioned him...

EDIT: Oh, he's still alive. I must be thinking of someone else.
I'd have to say my dog Bailey, and my cat Hugs. Had them since I was a little kid.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ingemar Johansson, Rest in peace.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Three great friends of mine who I was privileged to know, rest in peace Myles Davis, Peter Cross, and David Ward
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by isabiggles

The only death I gave a shit about. So pissed off when I heard.

Thankfully it has been a good year with nobody close passing away.
R.I.P Jade Goody
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I know it wasn't this year, but there's never a bad time to mention "Dimebag" Darrel Abbott.

Anyway, I would have to say Les Paul. His contributions to music will never be forgotten.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?