That was excellent. I would definitely go see you live if you got a full band and came to the U.S.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Thanks a lot man!

Im using EZ Drummer with the DFH expansion pack just now

I'm in college just now so I'll check it out later
Top lel.
Awesome stuff, man! I would definitely see it if you got a full band and made it out to California. I dig the guitar harmonies and the quick riffs.

Feel free to make your way to my thread, "The Bogarts"
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Thanks a lot man! Well I'm in the process of putting together a full band.

Hopefully I can make it overseas some day! I'll check your thread out too
Top lel.
To the top of the forum! Come and have a listen

For fans of: The Haunted/In Flames/Abigail Williams etc...

Add us if you like the songs please!
Top lel.
I just love these one man bands. Sounds amazing. Lots of good riffs and nice groove all the way though both songs.
Thanks man!

I'm getting some more members together just now so keep a look out
Top lel.
Sounds great, man. I'd say the drums are too loud though. I won't claim to be really good about mixing, but in general drums can always cut through stuff, so I prefer to lower em a bit and let people hear the melodies better. The overall quality is phenomenal, though.
I'm terrible at mixing and recording really, should devote more time to it!

Thanks for the comments though!
Top lel.
No problem man! If you have the time, I'd love it if you'd listen to my band and give us feedback too.
Thought it might be time to bump this! Making a little change in direction with this, finding a sound along the lines of melodeath/thrash but with some ambient/progressive influence. Think Haunted Shores, Viatrophy etc...

I've got a friend lined up to record vocals and stuff, so expect some new photos/songs/videos and stuff soon.

I've also just made a facebook page and it would be sweet if you all headed over and liked it!

www.facebook.com/quicksandsymmetryuk
www.myspace.com/quicksandsymmetryuk
Top lel.
I liked it! I love me some medal and it filled the gas tank. (Corniest saying ever)
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
Cheers man, it'd be great if you could add us on myspace or "like" us on facebook, or even give us a shameless plug? haha

Nice guitars too man, especially the EVH.
Top lel.