You're dead and have been granted a 24 hour pass to the living realm. What do you do?

Page 1 of 2
I'd go to the nearest prostitute.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
idk actually....

if they dont have guitars in heaven, steal one and play til my fingers fall off...
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
I would smack Disney CEO's and Executives until they agree to stop making music and horrible sitcoms, and start making good cartoons again like Darkwing Duck
I would FUCK SHIT UP. after teh females, of course
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by darkcheef
I would smack Disney CEO's and Executives until they agree to stop making music and horrible sitcoms, and start making good cartoons again like Darkwing Duck

utter genius!!!! I would probably do dangerous stuff that could kill me...I wouldn't be bothered being dead and all. Stuff like jumping big heights and just plain f**king around
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
ummm.......find out FO SHO how flammable small, furry rodents are.
Any phrase followed by the word "FACT!" makes it more true that it already is.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Isn't this basically "what would you do your last day alive?"?

Either way I would eat a prostitute and try to learn how to square dance

No.. No it's not.
You've been dead for years.

Also, you were born on a distant planet that has long since exploded and were raised by an old man, and traveled on your own after he died until meeting a woman you become life long friends with.
Am I like alive again for 24 hours or am I a ghost? Or a zombie? What are the rules I'm working with?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
murder...mmmmmmm
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Nevermind1299
No.. No it's not.
You've been dead for years.

Also, you were born on a distant planet that has long since exploded and were raised by an old man, and traveled on your own after he died until meeting a woman you become life long friends with.

Oh I'd be superman.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Oh I'd be superman.

It just now dawned on me how similar Goku and Superman are alike.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Well, assuming that I will be as lifeless in death as I am in life (HA HA LOLO) I will check my email, play some PS3, masturbate, have lunch, sob into my pillow for an hour, wish I was dead, realize that I was, masturbate, then be off.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Buy an orgy of upper-class prostitutes, then throw a couple of cheap one in there to get them going. Mmm.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Since I'm only 19, I would expect that my death would have been unexpected and pretty instantaneous. Therefore, I'd talk to my girlfriend, my family, and my friends that I love for the last time since I wouldn't have had that opportunity previously. That would definitely take up the entire 24 hours.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Demand superpowers (godlike +) and tear shit up. There won't be a single thing left un-eye-laser-beam'd.

Oh, I'd also try every high I could get my hands on, and use my super woman attracting powers to impregnate everyone
Last edited by Bonorly at Nov 18, 2009,
I'd use my powers for good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Start a religion, think about it.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by Bhuggy
get that $700 guitar! >:C

YOU'RE SPOILED AS ****
1968 - 1996

Remember... Everything.
Killing spree.

how are they gonna stop me? really.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Arrange a huge press release and at 23 hours and 58 minutes tell the Country that I believe
Barrack Obama is the BEST thing to happen to this Country ever and if I am wrong may God strike me Dead..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
I'd spend the entire 24 hours with the one I love.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
id get a bunch of coke ( too stay up the whole time) a bottle of whiskey and id grab my guitar and spend my last hours talking to you guys while getting a bj from a prostitute.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Page 1 of 2