hi i recently baught a guitar and i have noticed that there is a tiny blemish in the paintwork. I took it to the store and they said its under the lacker. I was wondering if there was any way i could cover it.

By the way my guitar is a black Ibanez iceman ict700.

Not really unless you put a sticker or an inlay sticker or something over it. And p.s. its spelled lacquer.
First off it's Lacquer. Secondly, it's a hard type of finish used as an outer coating. To repair any kind of blemish underneath it, you would have to strip the lacquer off, fix the blemish, then re-lacquer. There's a good tutorial in the Painting thread on how to do so.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.