I have a big muff, tubescreamer, blues driver and an mxr micro amp (boost pedal). I'm in a covers band so I need a variety of sounds, clean, light dirt, heavy fuzz and I like a heavy lead sound with a boost.

The problem is I sing as well and haven't got time to fluff around stomping on multiple pedals and adjusting my guitar volume just to solo or get a different sound.

I generally use my big muff for heavy fuzz and my blues driver for light-medium dirt, controlled by the guitar volume knob, but the blues driver is not heavy enough to solo with so when I come to solo I have to switch it off, switch on my big muff, switch on my boost pedal and turn my guitar volume up to full.... That's 4 things, which is very annoying, especially the other way around when I have to do it going straight into a verse after the solo.

How do you guys do it?
Why not just use the Big Muff and the Blues Driver?
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
I just set the pedals so I can stomp across a few at a time, just easier & cheaper.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
I just set the pedals so I can stomp across a few at a time, just easier & cheaper.

True, when you sing and play at the same time, you don't want to think about how to switch your pedal, you just want to hit one button, wich is why I recommended the looper.
Quote by Sguit
True, when you sing and play at the same time, you don't want to think about how to switch your pedal, you just want to hit one button, wich is why I recommended the looper.

Fair point. Yeah thinking about it a looper is probably the solution he needs since I never really have to stomp and sing at the same time makes life easier for me.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Sounds like you could use a Multi effects rig. Like the new Line6 M9 or M13.

Or if you had the money the TC Electronics G System in which can also use your favorite pedals.. Just a suggestion..
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
I managed to get myself a 1976 Fender Bassman 50 for £150, which I can play at gig volumes fully clean. So I plan to simply use a fuzz pedal which has a lot of variety from the guitar volume knob, I hear the fuzz faces are good with this, and my MXR micro amp boost pedal for solo's. Thanks for all the help dudes!
MFX.

I have an RP500. I program in my settings, and one button (5 available buttons for stomp preset) is all it takes. The volume/expression pedal is also configurable to control fx levels (distortion is one of those fx, as well as reverb, delay, etc.).

I couldn't imagine not using it. I'm not a very good tap dancer, so multiple pedals for me are a bad idea...

It especially helps for multiple tone requirements, and setup is SIMPLE.