Watch eraserhead. Not exactly horror, but a good one none the less.
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Cradle of Fear is good if you want a bit of a laugh as well as a gorefest.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Creature from the Black Lagoon,

or since you've probably seen it.

Wrong Turn or Wrong Turn 2 (for the love of god and all that is holy, or for satan or whatever you worship do not watch Wrong Turn 3).
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.

Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
the shinings my favorite

check out Audition japanese horror, alot of the great J Horrors and K horrors are my favorites
Last edited by immy85 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by immy85
the shinings my favorite

check out Audition japanese horror, alot of the great J Horrors and K horrors are my favorites

^ this.

Also a Korean film called A Tale Of Two Sisters. Not really a horror film, but still great.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
That Hitchcock movie with the birds.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
My vote goes for Paranormal Activity. That movie rocked my socks off.
Seriously, f*ck off with the R.I.P Dimebag bullsh*t, you dont see the bass forums going R.I.P Jaco everytime some one mentions him!
Quote by thankyougermany
That Hitchcock movie with the birds.

You mean The Birds?

I always thought that Event Horizon was a good movie. Sci-Fi/Horror.
there's this one movie called Dead Silence, it's about a ventriloquist, it's made by the same guys as Saw, so it's got like a huge WTF ending, but it's still good
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
House on Haunted Hill 1+2, not that scary, but good nonetheless.
The origional Night of The Living Dead
Evil Dead(just watched it the other night, was ****ing halairious, despite it trying to be a horror movie)
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ