My parents asked me to create a list of things I would like for Christmas(Have trouble remembering things like Peavey Vypyr) and I do not have one thing on the it under $15. I was wondering if there were some sort of cheap items, that would just be fun to fool around with(Such as odd picks). Is there anything that is under $5 that you would think would be amusing.

Thanks for help,
Poke

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
^This
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Alijonroth
a slide would be nice to experiment with

Heavy metal with a slide? Now THAT could be epic.

Quote by pokeatthedevil

yes it COULD be ... i doubt it though
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
capo?
Quote by Kumanji
The only thing that matters in music these days is money - genuinely talented artists are passed over entirely or corraled into making non-offensive, non-threatening average music that sells.
Quote by pokeatthedevil

Hell yes!

I have one... it brings teh br00talz!!

Quote by kiranb13
string winder... everyone needs one of those hommie...

String winders are the devil. I got one, used it, and broke the high E string twice in a row cause I over tightened it
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Heavy metal with a slide?

Two words: Bad Horsie.

And yeah, picks, strings, a capo is nice to have, maybe a cleaning kit.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by MatrixClaw
Hell yes!

String winders are the devil. I got one, used it, and broke the high E string twice in a row cause I over tightened it

Actually, I already have a string winder. I use it to unwind strings and get to where I can hear a note, and then I tune using my fingers(Saves me a lot of time when I do it right).

Quote by pokeatthedevil
Actually, I already have a string winder. I use it to unwind strings and get to where I can hear a note, and then I tune using my fingers(Saves me a lot of time when I do it right).

I guess I'm just not that patient. I want instant results, thus I wind it very fast
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Hell yes!

haha i broke my high E stretching it once, but i've never overtuned a string, perfect pitch brah

i say just get more of the picks you use, its always good to have an overabundance of picks or else the pick gnomes might be a big threat...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
haha i broke my high E stretching it once, but i've never overtuned a string, perfect pitch brah

i say just get more of the picks you use, its always good to have an overabundance of picks or else the pick gnomes might be a big threat...
Otherwise known as my couch, random books, and video game cases.
I was reading an ad In GP Magazine,
You said you wanted wierd picks,
Look at Sun Picks.
They are in the shape of the sun(The cartoon version, with all the points)
..I was watching my death.
if you don't use them already. ask for some jazz III picks. changed my playing forever! worth a try if they are a gift!
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"