I'm not a huge fan of post-gibson takeover traces, they lack something (apart from weight) of the old greenbacks. If you want the trace sound you should go for something before 1998 or so. As far as the 2x15 goes, you'll probably only need a 1x15 but then again the 2x15 could sound good with it as well

try them out is all i can say
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
I'm not a huge fan of post-gibson takeover traces, they lack something (apart from weight) of the old greenbacks. If you want the trace sound you should go for something before 1998 or so. As far as the 2x15 goes, you'll probably only need a 1x15 but then again the 2x15 could sound good with it as well

try them out is all i can say

Gibson doesn't even own them anymore. Peavey does.
In my experience, Trace's cabs sound best with their heads, but again, that's just me. Try and find one of these cabs to test out with your current rig is all I can say.
But personally, I love Trace's stuff, especially when you have nothing between you and the amp.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Trace stuff is good anywere with anything, i love it and would love a trace rig.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
thanks guys, but more importantly, would it drown out my 2x10s? there isnt a shop in london that carries the 1528 :S
I wouldnt think so, but i would use a crossover.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by Zycho
Gibson doesn't even own them anymore. Peavey does.

So? I said post Gibson takeovers, that's inclusive of peavey
Gear:
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Trace bass amplifiers are among the best solid state amps you can get. The sound is fantastic, they can give you a variety of tones, and that green glowing control panel looks great on stage. They are also very loud when used with Trace cabinets. I don't know about when they are used with a different manufacturer's cabinet.
I own a Trace, a GP7SM 200, which has a 1x15, and i also have a 4x10 that i play through sometimes, and i have to say that my 1x15 won't drowned out your 10's by too much, as long as you eq your head to give yourself just a slight boost in highs, and maybe a cut in bass.

Also, what tone are you looking for? Because 15's can't always give you really really punchy tones.
GEAR:

Ibanez GSR205FM

Trace Elliot GP7SM 200watt bass combo
it's a 15 you need then, and i'll have you know my trace 15 is punchy as well as warm
Gear:
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
I got an old Trace 1110 4x10 combo. It's only rated at 110 watts, but it's louder than it should be. I love it to death. It was easily the best $500 I ever spent. I've played on some other Traces and they all sound good. They are easily the best solid state amps you can get.
GAS List:
Nothing