I was just cuirous, is it neck heavy. im getting it on christmas (mom mom has it at her work! and i was just curious
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
dude where does your mum work?!?! wen i tried one, i didnt feel it was that heavy. the body itself is really light. it was a while ago so im not too sure
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
^ is he not asking for owners?
I have one its a balanced guitar you have no worries. Really light, thin, and easy to play. Great guitar. Enjoy it man
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
Quote by dazednconfu5ed
^ is he not asking for owners?
I have one its a balanced guitar you have no worries. Really light, thin, and easy to play. Great guitar. Enjoy it man

thanks. i played it at guitar center. and it was the best guitar ive ever played. and i have played rudy sarzos gibon custom he paid 89,000 bucks for. hhaa

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

Not heavy at all.. What color did you get???
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Quote by halfstacked
Not heavy at all.. What color did you get???

vintage black. i could have gotten eny other color for 559. but i got the vintage black for 659. it just played allover better for me. i know that sounds weird.. but it just felt better.

and before you ask. i talked a guy at sam ash for get me a better price on it instead of 900 bucks

i love the look of yellow and black. i like almost anything with yellow. green yellow, blue yellow. red yellow. they would all look sick

Last edited by rotoreuter48 at Nov 18, 2009,
I have the EC 1000 and just bought the ESP Eclipse to...likin both guitars so far...the EC is in dark cherry and the Eclipse is in VB with a yellow trim
Quote by rotoreuter48
thanks. i played it at guitar center. and it was the best guitar ive ever played. and i have played rudy sarzos gibon custom he paid 89,000 bucks for. hhaa

This close to calling bullshit

and no it's a super light guitar
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Speaking as someone who's gone from the mac truck weight of a Les Paul to the featherlight Eclipse series...the weight is definitely impressive. You'll be extremely happy.
Like everyone has said the weight of an EC-1000 is really light and rather impressive to be honest. I played one alongside an EC-401 (might have been a 500, can't remember) and the 401 was about double the weight of the EC-1000. It's a lovely guitar, and great choice with the vintage black. All that abalone on the other colors is just to much for my taste.
Quote by diofan88
This close to calling bullshit

and no it's a super light guitar

my cousin juct got married to robert sarzo. Who intorduced me to his brother. the day after the wedding was on him... he bought me lunch, brought me to his new recording studio. were i played alot of his guitars.

google it if you dont believe me. My cousins name is avery goldberg

Quote by rotoreuter48
my cousin juct got married to robert sarzo. Who intorduced me to his brother. the day after the wedding was on him... he bought me lunch, brought me to his new recording studio. were i played alot of his guitars.

google it if you dont believe me. My cousins name is avery goldberg

I'm Jimi Hendrix's uncle's cousin's friend's mother.
i had one, was a great guitar nice and light, easy to play. but i let someone pick it up and the they dropped it and the neck cracked

i now have an esp ec-401vf and its a ton of bricks
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
yeah the LTDS are heavy, which isnt necessarily a bad thing, but the 1000s are way thinner and lighter. as if no one else has already said that

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Last edited by SYLrules88 at Nov 19, 2009,
Quote by Kexmeister
I'm Jimi Hendrix's uncle's cousin's friend's mother.

if your being sarcastic, ef off
if not, thats cool

Love my ec-1000
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Quote by Kexmeister
srs

what does that even mean

Quote by rotoreuter48
what does that even mean

u srs? It means serious at least I hope it does anyway.
your getting a great guitar. It's been one of my BEST investments ever.