Page 1 of 3
for me...

In first I grade I bent down to grab my pencil I dropped on the ground, and right when I grabbed it I let out a huge fart.

In either 4th or 5th grade (not sure which) I was in the bathroom using the urinal, and I don't know if it just splashed perfectly or what but the some piss got in me perfectly so it looked like I peed myself. And to top it off the entire class went down to the bathrooms together, so the rest of class was right outside the bathroom, and we were'nt aloud to untuck our shirts. So I just kind of used my hands and I don't think anyone noticed.

Also from K-5 to 5th grade I would always get sick and end up throwing up in class. Worst of all I would always end up throwing up in the front of the class too. Like when I got up to the teacher in the front of the class to ask to go to the bathroom, I throw up right there.

So what are your embarassing moments?
Must have been when my "friend" spread that I was gay through the entire school, essentially ruining my social life and losing me most of my friends for a year or so. When I was 12.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Nothing interesting from me, but a friend of mine had to puke in class. He didn't even make it to the door, but had to use the garbage can next to it.

I also accidentally kicked him in the balls once, but that wasn't in class.
lol wel my most embarasin moment waz wen dis girl gave me a blojob right infront of everywun lul it waz worth it thogh.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Come on, guys, if you're gonna make it up at least make it funny.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Well.......
This one time I showed up at school with no pants on.

I have actually had a few of those dreams....

i was all like WTF DAYTIME TV!!?
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
I once had a boner during English class in 7th grade. To my credit I was in my desk, and I didn't think I was doing any harm to anyone. All of a sudden the girl next to me notices (in a quiet and subtle manner thankfully) and says "Put that snake down..."

Actually pretty hot in retrospect. I kind of brushed it off at the time
i threw up in the hallway outside my fourth grade class once. that sucked. i can't remember anything else, i'm sure i've done something though. i think i blocked it out
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
My most embarassing moment was in 2nd grade, I was in art class and really had to take a piss but I was quite shy at the time so I couldn't bring myself to interrupt the teacher to ask to go to the restroom. So me in my brilliance decided that it would be a great idea to just piss my pants (at the time I didn't think it was that much) so then I start and I end up having a puddle running from my crotch too my knee and smelling heavily of pee. But miraculously no one noticed and if they did they didn't say anything.
The time I had to use a portable toilet at camp and someone opened the door while I was still in there. Everyone saw. Then something really, really embarrassing happened but my mind doesn't let me remember it anymore because if I do, it will traumatise me.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Nov 18, 2009,
this one time, i was sitting in class and we had a reading test so everyone was really quiet and i let out the biggest fart of my life. the whole class was looking at me and my friend, lemmy, who was sitting next to me. i realized they had no idea who farted so i just go like "iew lemmy, wtf is your problem dude!?"

not really embarassing for me but he was pretty pissed tho
I'M A COWBOY
this one time....I didn't carry the 1 in my advanced quantum physics class

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Abunai X
The time I had to use a portable toilet at camp and someone opened the door while I was still in there. Everyone saw. Then something really, really embarrassing happened but my mind doesn't let me remember it anymore because if I do, it will traumatise me.

I know toilet accidents, it's always the same:

This has unbelievable potential.

Can't think of anything right now but I'll check in later.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Pretty much my whole exisence in school...
But really, I figure it would have to be when someone kicked a basketball in the air (to a good height, mind you) and it came down right on my head, knocking me out. Woke up on the ground surrounded by a bunch of assh*les muttering "Man down, captain, man down."
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
This one time in Band Class...

In 11th grade I used to "flirt" with my (female) English teacher. Until one day, when my friend Dennis ruined the whole thing and pushed me face-first into her boobs. We couldn't really speak to each other for a few days after that. Then we started joking about it and we became "cool" again.
i pissed myself in SK, that was about it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
We were playing truth or dare, and one of my male friends kissed me on the cheek (I'm also male). It was horrible. It was even worse when the pictures surfaced on Facebook the next day.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by DanBLON00
for me...

In first I grade I bent down to grab my pencil I dropped on the ground, and right when I grabbed it I let out a huge fart.

In either 4th or 5th grade (not sure which) I was in the bathroom using the urinal, and I don't know if it just splashed perfectly or what but the some piss got in me perfectly so it looked like I peed myself. And to top it off the entire class went down to the bathrooms together, so the rest of class was right outside the bathroom, and we were'nt aloud to untuck our shirts. So I just kind of used my hands and I don't think anyone noticed.

Also from K-5 to 5th grade I would always get sick and end up throwing up in class. Worst of all I would always end up throwing up in the front of the class too. Like when I got up to the teacher in the front of the class to ask to go to the bathroom, I throw up right there.

So what are your embarassing moments?

You were that kid in school, weren't you?
Quote by DanBLON00

?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by TheQuailman
I also accidentally kicked him in the balls once, but that wasn't in class.

All my friends in middle school had to cover their nuts constantly to keep from getting hit in the nuts. It was a day to day thing. Every day you knew someone was gonna get hit, but no one knew when or who.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
*not about guitar so dont report me xD*
In grade eight, i decided to go in the talent show, i was gonna play Whatsername by Greenday because it was one of my favourite songs, and its easy to play guitar and sing at the same time for the song. So i make it, and at the the talent show, the kid before me plays guitar too, and he plays... VOODOO CHILD BY JIMI HENDRIX, everyone that was watching the show could see me in the background ( i was a roadie/helper too ) with my jaw dropped :O. so buddies just a beast at guitar and completely rips the song, it was amazing. so then i go up there after, i dont feel like playing at all because i feel like an idiot for playing such a simple song. after that everyone was like OMG YOU GOT OWNED AHAHA YOU SUCK! and i was like...come on lmao. so that was pree embarasing xD
Quote by phlip999
This one time in Band Class...

In 11th grade I used to "flirt" with my (female) English teacher. Until one day, when my friend Dennis ruined the whole thing and pushed me face-first into her boobs. We couldn't really speak to each other for a few days after that. Then we started joking about it and we became "cool" again.

Is it awkward when you visit her in prison?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I shit myself in first grade.
This is in present tense.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Well, I took a piss, and i guess I didn't get it all out.

Well, I was in gym, and the shorts are thin, so a big dark blue stain appeared on em. I panicked at first thinking OH ****, but then my genious kicked in.
I ran to the hand dryer, and lifted up my shorts, then pressed the button. Within a minute, my shorts were dry and I was saved!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
In 5th grade, I fell asleep in class, right by a chair. They couldn't wake me up and I was saying wierd shit in my sleep (don't know what it was), then I woke up and my head was stuck in the chair (our chairs had holes in them) I couldn't get it out and I started flipping out. Then the teacher called me a pussy, so I got even more angry. I bashed my head on my desk, the chair still on my head until there was blood coming out, and the whole time I was yelling "I'M A PUSSY!!!" and then I got it off and the teacher told me to go to the counceling center so I punched my desk and it flew up in the air and hit her in the face. Then I still had to go to the counceling center.
I shat in my pants in second grade and was too scared to tell the teacher, so I walked around all day with shit in my pants.

Yeeeah...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I love this thread
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I can't remember why but for some reason i was dressed in a nice white button down and nice black pants in 8th grade. It was pouring rain and the grass was really muddy. Me and my friend were walking to the bus and he was making fun of me and decided to push me. Unfortunetly i slipped on the mud and slid face first down this huge hill. I had to walk back to the buses and ride the bus covered in mud.
ED REED BABY
in fifth grade i got the whole class in trouble so some bitch kiked me in the nuts and i cried and said goddamit, got reffered and laffed at for crying
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by slipknot5678
In 5th grade, I fell asleep in class, right by a chair. They couldn't wake me up and I was saying wierd shit in my sleep (don't know what it was), then I woke up and my head was stuck in the chair (our chairs had holes in them) I couldn't get it out and I started flipping out. Then the teacher called me a pussy, so I got even more angry. I bashed my head on my desk, the chair still on my head until there was blood coming out, and the whole time I was yelling "I'M A PUSSY!!!" and then I got it off and the teacher told me to go to the counceling center so I punched my desk and it flew up in the air and hit her in the face. Then I still had to go to the counceling center.

why? you were so obviously rational?
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Ummm.... well... One time this dude slammed a door in my face and I was like gushing blood from my forehead.... Not really embarrising but thats all i got =/.... give it till next semester though, I have a speach class that is REQUIRED for my degree... ****ing bullshit, since when do computer geeks need to learn how to talk to people...

edit: oh yea, I never fell asleep in highschool but in college I fall asleep in like 60% of my classes regardless of time, and I like moan in my sleep for no apparent reason lol...

"uhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" *cough cough* " I was just uhhh, clearing throat that hole time.... yea..."
Last edited by Randal37 at Nov 18, 2009,
Not to me, but to my friend who was talking to me at the time:

I was in my Geography class in 7th grade and the school day had just ended. Me and my friends were waiting for the intercom to call the students down to the bus area so we were just talking and standing around the room. I was talking to my friend and he was telling me about some kid.

All of the sudden, he flung back his right arm to imitate the kid and ended up hitting my geography teacher square in the face. It turned out that she had actually fractured her nose. The rest of the year was pretty awkward in that class.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
As a freshman every guy walked around protecting his groin since everyone was out to get you. There were even chicks in on it.
For me in particular though would be my awkwardness around women. No matter what they could flirt all they want and I never noticed, or if I did I didnt know what to do or say.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Page 1 of 3