We've all seen the previews for movies. And there is ALWAYS that guy with the really deep like scary voice! Who the heck is he!? haha What does he look like is the better question! Has anyone else ever wondered this?
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
Quote by Abunai X
OMG I've always wondered the same thing.

EDIT: Oh.

Yeah! It seems like he literally does EVERY commercial trailer and everything. And now that he's gone what're they gonna do????
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this summer......Rob Schnieder goes back to college...but he will find out...that he.....is Rob Schnieder
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by colt34
Yeah! It seems like he literally does EVERY commercial trailer and everything. And now that he's gone what're they gonna do????

You'll have to replace him.
XIAOXI
Quote by OctoberWind
Pablo Francisco.

Dammit, beat me to it.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by speakers
this summer......Rob Schnieder goes back to college...but he will find out...that he.....is Rob Schnieder

GAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I can totally see him saying that!!!