Poll: Ever fallen asleep somewhere?
Poll Options
View poll results: Ever fallen asleep somewhere?
No, Never
42 13%
Yes, At school
279 87%
Yes, At work
56 18%
Yes, whilst driving
42 13%
Yes, in court
26 8%
Other
74 23%
Voters: 319.
Page 1 of 3
Well, after falling asleep four times today, i was wondering how many other people do.

olololol i r 2 c00l i f4ll asleep lodez olololol lolzor
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I fell asleep while watching To Kill a Mockingbird in class, mother****er that movie is boring.
woah theres 3 %50 percents... that makes %150! but yeah i fall asleep during important shit all the time
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
School, yes. In an exam. (Was general studies, not a real subject. I went in with the intention of napping)

Work, yes. I was woken by an amused customer. Thankfully he thought it was funny and didn't mention it to any of my colleagues/supervisor...
I never really fall asleep in class, I get kind of annoyed at people who do. Though that narcoleptic thing mentioned above is awesome.

Quote by Erik_Aero
I fell asleep while watching To Kill a Mockingbird in class, mother****er that movie is boring.

You've got to be kidding me.

Last edited by thewho65 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by Mazzakazza
School, yes. In an exam. (Was general studies, not a real subject. I went in with the intention of napping)

Work, yes. I was woken by an amused customer. Thankfully he thought it was funny and didn't mention it to any of my colleagues/supervisor...

I fell asleep in a Philosophy mock exam today. The invigilator wasn't too pleased.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
At university I once fell asleep in a tutorial. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact it was only me, the professor and two other people.
They let me sleep for a while, but woke me up when I started snoring apparently.
Trained physicist occasionally enslaved by engineers.
i fall asleep in school a lot. never work. i nod off while driving sometimes, never fully fall asleep though.
#DTWD
I fell asleep in a history lecture last year.

It was 9am and it was boring. xD
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

i do in class occasionally. i work as a cashier standing up, so it would be difficult to do
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
no i have not...
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Yes, in school. I have some really boring teachers, especially the sports and entertainment marketing teacher, plus he's an asshole and makes everyone keep their head up so I cant sleep >:[
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Erik_Aero

Da Fuck man, Atticus is a boss
i used to skip classes my senior year of high school to sleep in the back of the band room behind the kettle drums.

also slept in a couple of college classes. most teachers dont care as long as you dont snore and disrupt the rest of the class...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
If I have no work from the previous day I go to my study hall with the intention of sleeping.

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
Nope

Quote by joshua029
i used to skip classes my senior year of high school to sleep in the back of the band room behind the kettle drums.

also slept in a couple of college classes. most teachers dont care as long as you dont snore and disrupt the rest of the class...

Theres people that sleep in our band locker room. It usually ends badly for them
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
those nasty flourescent lights were giving me a splitting headache in class once, closed my eyes for a few seconds and nearly got a textbook round the ear :/
I fell asleep in high school almost every day but it would be at a different time/class each year. Not so much in college though, I schedule my classes to start at noon so I actually get to sleep.
I fell asleep in school a lot starting in my sophomore year. I've fallen asleep at work, but I worked deliveries at a furniture store and I never drove the truck, so I had a lot of downtime. I've been tired and on the verge of sleep while driving, but never really gone out.

(Almost clicked all of them, decided to be nice.)
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
i've got serious issues getting myself awake in the morning so i'm constantly nodding off in any class before noon.

not a good thing to do, it's hurting my grades.
i always sleep in class, makes it go by faster
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Who hasn't slept in class?

What really sucks is falling asleep during the same class for a couple of days, because when you do finally stay awake you have no idea what's going on in the class, since you fell asleep in the past classes. That's what's going on in my World History class right now
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I fell asleep in high school almost every day but it would be at a different time/class each year. Not so much in college though, I schedule my classes to start at noon so I actually get to sleep.

all my days start at noon or one. i still sleep through them sometimes.

#DTWD
I fell asleep in math once.

And when I was too tired to play in band I used to sleep in the low brass cabinet, or a practice room if I was lucky enough.
I fell asleep on a train once. Woke up to an old lady shaking me and going 'it's the end of the line young lad' worst shock ever.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
i was trying to get some sleep in class and almost broke my friends nose. he was keeping me awake so i hit him with my elbow
I'M A COWBOY
fell asleep at school a few times
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
There's some classes at uni in which it's impossible not to fall asleep. Other than that, I regularly fall asleep on my chair in front of my computer. Then muscle relaxation and gravity do their job and I land on the ground.
I fell asleep in maths a couple days ago. I was feeling sick and so closed my eyes for a little bit.
It was a good 20 minutes before my teacher noticed and I got sent up to the office.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Sleeping is my profession. I get paid to do it. So yes, I have.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I actually did, just last Friday. We were watching a scientific film, it was very calm, narrated by Morgan Freeman.

Then again, the teacher looked like he was being lulled into sleep, so

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Page 1 of 3