I don't listen to or like underoath at all, but I'm taking a friend to see them. I was wondering what album I should buy. I want to buy one based on how good it is and what they'll most likely be playing from the most on their upcoming fall tour. My friend already has "They're Only Chasing Safety" so I need one other than that.

Thanks in advance!
They'll most likely be playing songs from Define the Great Line and Lost in the Sound of Separation, as well as They're Only Chasing Safety. I'd also recommend listening to their older work with Dallas Taylor on vocals, even though the band has completely abandoned it now.
By all means, please avoid the large thread that's specifically for Underoath discussion. It wouldn't make sense to ask this there.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
By all means, please avoid the large thread that's specifically for Underoath discussion. It wouldn't make sense to ask this there.

that would make far too much sense don't you think?
Quote by GodofCheesecake

hahahahaha
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Quote by -tempest-
define the great line.

/thread

pretyy much
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom