ok pit. this may belong in the relationship thread but lolz may ensue. So there's this girl. i like her and like any other girl she is sending mixed signals. We did a project together at her house on sunday and we just acted like normal friends mostly. She did tell me a lot of secrets about her, especially for one i've known since only september.

At one point i was around the corner from her on the table and i rested my hand on my knee palm up and every so often my fingers would graze her leg. idk what she thought of it however at first she would move her leg closer. then away. then closer. then away. until it stopped where it started. then she moved her leg eventually away kinda.

Next, she bit me cause i had her pencil. idk if this means anything. She also kept taking my phone and fighting with me to keep hers away from me. once again. IDK!!?!? (keep in mind this is sophmore in highschool 15 y.o.)

Soo, she is a flirt i guess. but i really can't tell if she likes me or not. Either way im planning to confess my love around an hour and a half from now :p. She has me completely confused and whatnot. idk WHAT TO DO?

Hopefully she will like me back. if not i will post what happens and i promise you pit. if rejection, lulz will ensue. If approval, i will get myself banned in the most creative way possible.

While you wait discuss what you think she will say.

TLDR; you wish.

EDIT: when i say love, i mean im gonna tell i like her. not say. ZOMG I LOVE YOU LETS DO TEH SEX
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

Last edited by BelowZero at Nov 18, 2009,
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
oh im goin no matter what. i wanna know what the pit assumes to be the answer.

Quote by BelowZero

Either way im planning to confess my love around an hour and a half from now

Do this. Make sure it is in haiku form for added effect..
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
certainly not scene or emo. and it was a bite to the hand to get the pencil back.

Quote by BelowZero
Either way im planning to confess my love around an hour and a half from now :p.

Do not do this, unless you enjoy looking like a weirdo. You don't love her. You think you might be interested. If you use the word 'love' she'll either run a mile, or laugh at you.

If you want something out of this, play it cool, ask if she wants to meet up again (Don't have to say when/where right now, just say 'I'll text you'. Wait a day or two, then text/phone and organise a date). Jesus, to be 15 again...
Quote by BelowZero

Confess your love for her? That sounds like it would scare just about any friend (male or female fyi) away, try and kiss her or something don't breakdown and be all "I LOVE YOU!!!" Followed by intense staring without blinking.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by mythicaldude

Take her out and make a move.

Chloroform ftw.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
when i say love of course i meant it figuratively. I'm gonna tell her i like her. shall we put it that way.

Quote by BelowZero
when i say love of course i meant it figuratively. I'm gonna tell her i like her. shall we put it that way.

We? Don't use a collective term, I have a girlfriend who I can communicate with perfectly and don't have to analyse tonnes of mixed signals
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Get a boom box and play "Total eclipse of the heart" while holding it over your head.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by BelowZero

Don't do that either, you'll look retarded. Show don't tell, hand yourself to her on a plate and she'll get bored dead quick.
Quote by BelowZero

dude im telling you JUST DON'T!!!
I know what its like as ive been in this position twice before, dont repeat my mistakes.

Just keep playing and teasing her the way you have been, it will drive her crazy, eventually it'll be her thatll be the one all over you. but telling her you like her first is not the right thing to do!!

UG's PROG HEADS!!

Quote by PullTigerTail
What the hell's a gigawatt!?
As someone said earlier SHOW dont TELL! God dammit! Action speak loader, make a play or just carry on flirting back. The only thing your gonna get if you tell her you like her is an akward silence.
Talking about fapping to films!!
Originally posted by Vader, Darth
Jabba did this one time when we were watching Gremlins...

It found it...disturbing.

Gearidge:
Laney AOR 50 Head
Laney Cab
BC Rich Mockingbird
Line 6 Spider 3
Quote by heretic555666
dude im telling you JUST DON'T!!!
I know what its like as ive been in this position twice before, dont repeat my mistakes.

Just keep playing and teasing her the way you have been, it will drive her crazy, eventually it'll be her thatll be the one all over you. but telling her you like her first is not the right thing to do!!

+1

And since you are a fellow prog head, +2112
Quote by BK202
Fixd.

I know its overused, but I think it will fit perfectly.

It is so overused it can never be funny and to be honest never was. Well done.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by astonhemmings
As someone said earlier SHOW dont TELL! God dammit! Action speak loader, make a play or just carry on flirting back.

Yep. Get that box ready son. Make sure dem edges around the hole aren't too sharp though.

She's gonna be packin heat broskie.

What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

the time is nearly upon us. idk how to show cause idk IF she wants it or not

Quote by BelowZero
the time is nearly upon us. idk how to show cause idk IF she wants it or not

Show her that you are a strong and fertile male who can protect her from other males by displaying your dominance in a physical contest with another male, possibly her father.

...Beat the shit out of her Da'
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Us? No, no, dear child.

We can only show you the door...you must walk it yourself.

On a more serious note, showing would be more like physical flirting, although you seem to have been doing a fair bit of that anyway. Maybe just *accidentally* put your hand over hers or something. You get what I mean?
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

SO are you saying i say nothing tonight? cause i have to maek EVERY first move

Quote by BelowZero
SO are you saying i say nothing tonight? cause i have to maek EVERY first move

You never tell a girl you like her, you make a move(aka kiss her) and see how she responds. If she has a negative reaction, **** her, find another girl. If she likes it then you have yourself a girlfriend.

It's as easy as that.

EDIT: also, you look like a twatcanoe
i have the same kinda problem, actually. i think i'm gonna keep just talkin to her before i'm sure if she likes me, though
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Two tips here, champ:

1) Don't tell her that you like her you blubbering idiot.

2) Go to the relationship thread, they'll probably tell you #1 only nicer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well all i can is dont say the word "love" that will scare her away.

best way to handle: go in for the kiss/makeout, only embarassing for a day or 2 if she rejects u, youll still be friends, if she kisses back, well there ya go. (and dont make the move at a wierd time, just time it well)
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Nov 18, 2009,
Quote by lespaul1216
i have the same kinda problem, actually. i think i'm gonna keep just talkin to her before i'm sure if she likes me, though

Wrong way to go about things. There isn't anything you can do that you haven't already done that is going to make her attracted to you, but waiting will just make any possible attraction she has to you fade away and you will be forever trapped in the friend zone. Make your move as soon as you can. Rejection isn't as bad as most people make it out to be if you fail.
^well, the problem is there's this other guy i know she likes, so i kinda have to win her over
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by lespaul1216
^well, the problem is there's this other guy i know she likes, so i kinda have to win her over

so its unlikely she likes u right now then dude, just wait for her liking to pass by, and try and get her to fall for u, if u dont then she may end up with the guy she likes, goodluck.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by lespaul1216

Does she talk to you about said other guy? If the answer is yes, then I'm sorry, you have been friend zoned.
hate to break it to ya, but it just seems like harmless flirting to me. i had these occurences several times and it's almost always translated as flirting.

but, you could go for it, i guess.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance